Which coaster do you want to come next.

Beasttamer

• 5 months later...

I would like to see a Giga Coaster come to KI. MF used to be my favorite, but after going to Carowinds, Fury 325 became my favorite. If they could get a B&M Giga like that at KI which would be alot closer to home, that would be awesome. Although, CF may not see the need for one as they have one at CP which is only about 3 hours north. But then again, they also have an invert and a hyper coaster there.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Thabto said:

I would like to see a Giga Coaster come to KI. MF used to be my favorite, but after going to Carowinds, Fury 325 became my favorite. If they could get a B&M Giga like that at KI which would be alot closer to home, that would be awesome. Although, CF may not see the need for one as they have one at CP which is only about 3 hours north. But then again, they also have an invert and a hyper coaster there.

There is no doubt in my mind that Kings Island will get a giga coaster. I think its going to come for the 50th anniversary of the park. 

• Like 3

Since I was on team RMC for the MT announcement, I've gotta say that (not that I'm disapointed my other favorite wood designers in GCI are heading the project or anything). Other than that, I've been wanting something like Maverick since they started speculating Diamondback (wouldve been a perfect fit for that lake area back when we didnt know much), or maybe even a Mack laucher since Intamin has been Intamin lately. Otherwise, the park has a pretty solid lineup, minus some niches like a 90+degree drop, or some sort of Wild Mouse/Gerstlauer (I'll never spell this amazing company right) variant.

On 8/6/2016 at 0:09 AM, ki95 said:

I want to see Dinosaurs Alive! gone & replaced with a record-breaking giga (maybe dinosaur themed?!)

Irratator 305. I've wanted this ever since I read the dinosaur at the front's name.

• Like 1