Payment Question.

marlfox_21

Okay. I have a serious question, and I really need an answer. My bank is switching to new Credit Cards with a chip. As a part of this change, they are issuing brand new credit cards with brand new Credit Card Numbers. Well, I have purchased 2 Gold Season Passes to Kings Island for the 2016 season under the payment plan, and I have until March 22nd to activate the new card. Whom do I contact at Kings Island to switch this payment over to the new card to avoid losing my pass to a failed payment on the old card? I have attempted to contact the park, but I cannot get an answer.

I hope that my question came out making sense!

• Like 2

I also had to switch cards during the payment plan last year, due to my credit union deciding to issue all cardholders a new card with a new number for "increased security" or something like that*. I updated through the website with no problem.

*Of course, now they've had to repeat that entire process less than a year later due to the new chip card requirement. :P

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Yes , the park will be experiencing an uptick due to chip cards being switched over. Your best option is using the accesso website www.visitkingsisland.com/payments or KI App to change your credit card information. If all else fails contact the park at 513-754-5700 but be patient. The park is not officially open and wait times will be long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Had to switch cards last year. Looks like I'm

gonna have to again here soon. I called and got put on with guest relations (I think). Very quick and easy. The lady I talked to was very helpful and friendly.

I tell ya. That payment plan is the best thing since

sliced bread.

• Like 7

As others have said, you can do it in the payment portal. For some reason I always have trouble navigating KI's season pass portal stuff, so I was thankful for the email I got when my mom forgot to update her card information. I clicked on the link and it was super easy. It did change the payment date for each month though, so be aware of that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

• 3 years later...
3 hours ago, Tabitha said:

How can i cancel 2 of the gold passes on my payment plan i have 3 on it but 2 of them are not being used they have only been used once 

If you did all 3 passes in one payment plan, nothing you can do, but quit paying on all 3 and have them all go inactive.. If they are separate transactions, just quit paying on the 2 you don't use.. If you stop paying you can still get Passes next year, but not on a payment plan. The payment plan restriction last for just the following season

• Like 1