2015 KIC Off Season Poll Series Week XVI: Favorite Super Bowl Commercial, 2016

BB1

Every Super Bowl Sunday many Americans sit back, relax and watches the big game. That is, the big game plus all the commercials that come with it. It has even become a fan fare to watch these commercials as it becomes a "Super Bowl" of branding. Some are audacious, some are just plain out weird and makes me not want to buy their product (I'm looking at you Mountain Dew, a Pepsi product, I wish I never saw that, ever.). So with the new commercials here and many of us already having our opinions on them, what was your favorite Super Bowl commercial for 2016?

• Like 2

https://youtu.be/kTaCT8ZmdJA

This Honda Ridgeline commercial.

Has three of my favorite things:

Border collie

Sheep

Good music

Puppymonkeybaby was super weird but after the first couple times seeing it, it grew on me.

I got to the point where I muted the game and only unmuted for the commercials because of those irritating people screaming WOOOOO into the audio feed.

• Like 3

I have 2 favorites; the Skittles one with Steven Tyler (that made me  :lol:) and the #Pokemon20 commercial, because it was so epic (and I'm a huge Pokemon fan!). In general, I thought there were a lot of unusual sponsors... Apartments.com, Advil, Paypal, Pursil (basically Windex, but a different brand), etc. Even thought I'm a huge Pokemon fan, I feel like that was an unusual sponsor as well (although, they are celebrating 20 years, so..)

• Like 3