Problems posting in one of the threads...

Hey guys,

So I've been posting comments on here today, but for whatever reason, it will not let me post a comment in the "Article: Designing Phantom Theater (Theme Park University)" thread.

It happened first at work, and I just thought maybe it was a problem with my computer or the connection there.  However, I noticed that I could comment in other threads.  I tried again later after I got home, and the same thing happened again.  I typed up my post again, clicked "Post" and nothing happened.  The text I typed in the comments field greyed out a bit, but nothing happened.  I refreshed and tried again, but still nothing.

It's weird, because I'm able to start new threads and even post in others, but for some reason, it will not let me make a comment on that thread.

Any thoughts? Is anyone else having this problem, or is it just me?

• 2 months later...

I just had a similar problem in the This or That thread. I attempted to post this post using my laptop. Each time I clicked "Post", the post buttons disappeared for a moment (as normal), then quickly reappeared. The post was never actually submitted. Clicking "More Reply Options" did one of two things, each equally baffling: it either just kicked me back to the forum's home page, or gave me a new page to type a post in, from which submitting the post would do nothing but again kick me back to the home page. I was, however, able to post just fine through Tapatalk.

EDIT: This post, however, went through just fine from my laptop. Windows 10, Firefox 46.0.1, IP.Board skin.

• Like 1

I am now having this problem in my April 27, 2013 PTR thread. I finished restoring the photos yesterday, but both the edited post (Part 1) and the new post (Part 2) are not saving. I just tried it again 30 seconds ago and it is still doing the same thing! It is literally the ONLY thing keeping me from restoring one of my favorite PTRs to its former glory. :P

I am SO glad I saved the restored content in a Word document...

Try using the BB code editor instead of CK Editor. Click the lightswitch button in the upper left corner of the post editing toolbar to switch back and forth. You might also try using another browser.

It's possible that the limit on the number of images per post has been reduced since April 2013. A moderator could assist in that case.

• Like 3

^The photo limit per post is still 50. I know that from writing PTRs last year. 2013 was when it was changed to 50 so that's why I split the PTR in question into two parts.

I turned on the BBCode editing and...it WORKED!! I had to trim the first post a little at first because I had more than 50 photos, but now it has 50, which confirms that the limit is still 50 images per post.

My Opening Day 2013 PTR is officially restored! Thanks for the help, malem!! :)

• Like 4