What is your favorite ride of the rides listed?

Blackhole6670

I am going to Kings Island in the summer of 2016 and I want to know what your favorite ride is. Please say which ride after doing the poll and explain why. Use on ride experiences to describe why is is your favorite. I know I have asked a lot of questions about Kings Island, but I am curious and wanting to know answers.

I am going to Kings Island in the summer of 2016 and I want to know what your favorite ride is. Please say which ride after doing the poll and explain why. Use on ride experiences to describe why is is your favorite. I know I have asked a lot of questions about Kings Island, but I am curious and wanting to know answers.

I don't believe the rides listed can really be compared, for many reasons.

For one, it's a mixture of roller coasters and flat rides.  Also, slingshot and skyflyer are paid attractions (you have to pay to ride), which could affect someone's opinion on if it's "better" than the others.

• Like 3

For two, it's a public poll. Members here include some with close relationships with industry interests, including parks, ride companies, and media. Do not be surprised if you get very few answers.

For three, what is "best?" Only YOU can define that, and only your opinion matters. Go ride, then decide.

As an example, this writer, unlike most, adored Rolling Thunder at Six Flags Great Adventure, Psyclone at Six Flags Magic Mountain, etc. Popular opinion was not kind to these rides. To put it mildly.

On the other hand, most "thoosies" adore Voyage at Holiday World ((a mediocre ride in a park I no longer adore or even respect), I-305 at Kings Dominion--a far too intense experience for the average guest...I could go on and on.

For MY rides, what you think may be a guide, but only that. Do I know you? Do I know what you like and why? If not, I give others' opinions some weight, but not very much.

There are those I have learned have nearly identical tastes to mine. If they like something, chances are I will. If they don't, I likely won't. Mike S. once of Nashville comes immediately to mind...

A poll on the Internet guide my ride opinions? No. Just no.

• Like 5