The Legacy of Arrow Development Lives On

Maybe it's just me, but hearing the story of Arrow again, makes me feel like being amazing, being innovative and pioneering things is incredibly hard.

It's something that will be envied and challenged by competition. It's not worth it.

It's a life of hardship after hardship where you will be the charitable backbone of many other companies' successes.. you ultimately are simply remembered, when you have been let go.

It just feels like a bitter sweet story to me, that Im glad happened, and Im glad it's a company we're talking about and not someone's life. For example a lot of former Arrow engineers are apart of other coaster companies.

Very interesting documentary.

And screw you,Vekoma, you dirty dogs

P.s. forgot to say... but it's worth the hell you pay, when it's something you love. And who doesnt love fun?

• Like 6

Just got done watching. That was wonderful and so well done! If you haven't already watched it, do so now.

On a related note, that movie gave me a new sense of how finite life is... which may sound depressing, I suppose. I moreso think of it in the sense of that you can never assume that you have tomorrow to depend on. If you have the gumption and the means to do something good, then do it! It'll be good for you and, even more importantly, it'll be good for someone else.

• Like 6

Absolutely wonderful documentary. Nice to have everything compiled into this one video that really encompasses Arrow as a whole.

I'm very glad and somewhat surprised that they included the longer bit towards the end about Schilke and RMC. That's definitely something I've continuously always viewed RMC as, which is a successor to Arrow. The longed-for track design that they were looking for in their later years, Schilke eventually was able to come up with for RMC. Too bad it couldn't have came sooner!

• Like 4

Just watched the documentary. Never knew about the Fish Hook Rollercoaster! I also did not know that X cost over 45 million dollars.  :blink: Interesting that Enron and Arrow filed for bankruptcy within a day of each other. Sorry my brain just thinks that way.  :)

The documentary was awesome, I recommend it to anyone!

• Like 6