Passholder night ERT: Fri, May 13

malem

From https://www.visitkingsisland.com/things-to-do/events-and-promotions

Present your Gold or Platinum season pass and enjoy exclusive night rides on the Banshee and Bat roller coasters, plus experience one of the most popular mazes at Halloween Haunt, Blackout. 10:30 p.m. - Midnight.

Additional gold & platinum ERT nights are scheduled in June, July & August on other select attractions. The early Haunt preview certainly is interesting. (Appropriate, perhaps, for a Friday the 13th?)

• Like 8

That is strange. A haunted house in May? I mean, I'll be there if I can help it. I'm definitely interested. I just wonder who they're going to get to staff it, unless there is a plan to make Blackout open year-round? Certainly they wouldn't hire scareactors for one night of the house being open for an hour and a half? They're not planning to open it without scareactors at all, right...?

(This post was edited after The Interpreter quoted it. I edited unaware that he was typing a post.)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

While going through the calendar and marking these dates, I noticed that all but the first one are on a Thursday night. It seems strange that Kings Island wouldn't host these on Fridays or Saturdays, when a majority of people don't have to get up for work the next morning. Because of these dates, I unfortunately am not sure if I will be able to make it to any of these this year.

• Like 1

While going through the calendar and marking these dates, I noticed that all but the first one are on a Thursday night. It seems strange that Kings Island wouldn't host these on Fridays or Saturdays, when a majority of people don't have to get up for work the next morning. Because of these dates, I unfortunately am not sure if I will be able to make it to any of these this year.

It's friday the 13th

It's friday the 13th

He stated "all but the first one". There are multiple passholder ERT nights scheduled throughout the year. :)

• Like 3

Interesting... hmmm, I might have to do this since I have a Platinum Pass... Bat(!)/Banshee plus a Haunt maze I've not yet explored yet? The question is, will Sam be attending the pre-Haunt festivities? :)

Sam will not be there, but I may be.  That's a busy weekend with lots of things I want to do so my schedule's still up in the air.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting... hmmm, I might have to do this since I have a Platinum Pass... Bat(!)/Banshee plus a Haunt maze I've not yet explored yet? The question is, will Sam be attending the pre-Haunt festivities? :)

Sam will not be there, but I may be.  That's a busy weekend with lots of things I want to do so my schedule's still up in the air.

You should definitely make sure to be there.  :)

• Like 2