2015 KIC Off Season Poll Season Week XX: Opening Day Anticipation

BB1

First off, again, sorry for the late post, yet again I have been under the weather all week and I am getting over it now. As Opening Day comes even closer, our eyes divert to how we will spend it. As the Spring like weather has came into the Cincy area, I thought it would be a prime time to share what our Opening Day anticipations are. That is, how you will enjoy your stay at Kings Island, what do you expect to see, and other things you might have to offer to the conversation!

• Like 4

I am excited to get back to the park and ride The Bat, Drop Tower, Banshee, The Beast, and Flight of Fear. I have missed The Bat so much; but it's hard not to when it's my lock screen picture for my phone! April 16th cannot come here soon enough! 

I'm also looking forward to the Opening Day breakfast tradition usually held at Frisch's off of Kings Mills. It will be great seeing friends I haven't seen since Closing Day and heading to the park after the meal, something I wasn't able to do the past 2 years because of work. Here's to a great 2016 season! :D

• Like 2