Gold & Platinum Pass Exclusive Preview Night 04/15/16 (5-10 p.m)

Melody

My meal plan isn't on my pass. My drink plan isn't on my pass. Credit cards are accepted at a bunch of locations. Snoopy ice cream has two people working, one machine and it is broken. There is just a bunch if of minor problems.

Rides work though

With regard to the drink plan, that's not on anybody's pass. It's tied to a special souvenir cup. If you pre-purchased that plan/cup, you should have received a voucher, which you now need to redeem for that cup. Then you must have that cup with you to get the refills throughout the season.

• Like 4

@jcgoble3 I didn't get a voucher, they took my paper when I got my pass picture taken and handed me a card

If you purchased the all season drink cup last fall or over the winter when you purchased/renewed your pass, then you should have received the voucher at that time together with the pass voucher. It would not be handed to you at pass processing; you'll need to dig up the original paperwork from that purchase to find it.

Turns out the drink voucher actually was on my Gold Pass. I bought it online last September as part of the season pass as a whole, I guess in that case it gets loaded onto the pass as a single use voucher. Although...

Meal Plan didn't appear on my pass until 6:45. I added my pass to the app and kept checking which is how I knew.

Not sure why food places didn't open until nearly 630. Most of the dollar day deals were super understaffed. Almost every meal plan location were very crowded as well.

There is almost nobody at the park, and some how they managed to schedule just enough people today to make the entire park seem like it was half full, instead of maybe 1/10th

• Like 1

The Gold Star on Socialville-Foster is having no such issues.

Vortex three times (5-1, 7-1, 1-1) with an understanding friend, Beast front seat, Flight of Fear, Racer 1-3, Boo Blasters (right side gun dead--it's at least 115 in most of it. Ugh.),

aborted Eiffel Tower attempt.

Tomorrow. Enough today for this old guy.

And, oh yeah. 35 seconds to scan a pass for parking at the front gate. And heard of people driving IN the old exits. And the Soak City way.

The tolls and entry clearly need work.

• Like 6

Oh, yeah, my Dorney Park and Wildwater Kings Island Soak City Kingdom Platinum Pass scanned perfectly at the gate.

The lines at both Skylines were beyond silly. The LaRosa's in Rivertown had pizza meals sitting under the lights--and was locked tight as a drum. The Juke Box Diner, ditto.

A lot of opportunities to take in cash from guests--from games to restaurants, were closed.

The soccer place seemed to be doing a good business. I will likely go back tomorrow, but will probably Putz around at lunch. Including travel time, it'll likely be faster...and better. Part of a best day ever.

• Like 5