Haunt 2016

Bradenwhite

Aren't those normally parked at the KI Theater? Or do they park them there before haunt starts normally?

they are probably just putting them there until the of season starts to advertise it. 

They can't park them at the KI Theater right now because Origins is still running.

• Like 2

Does anyone know what an RIP Party is?

https://www.visitkingsisland.com/halloween-haunt-rip-party-media 

I was looking at the site map & this was there

It's a pun on VIP, playing into the Haunt theme. I suppose one could say it stands for "Really Important Person".

I know it's a play on words/theme, but what exactly is it? Is it similar to Fright Feast?

• Like 1

I heard about the new attraction for haunt (if it's true) I'm a little underwhelmed but lets see if this one happens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What have you heard?!
your friend would've been smart to tell you to not say a word to ANYONE, including other park employees. my advice to you and your friend, keep hush about it. there's legality problems for you and your friend if you're posting about it online.

oh. and. if you're underwhelmed, then they clearly didn't completely inform you. I was there as well.

• Like 3

I checked with the Street Drum Corp Blood Drums crew.  Good news is that they have a new show based on the new Street Drum Corp album coming out.  The bad news is Wrecks, 6th Street Bridge, We are Machines, and the other great songs will not be played this year.

I am a little disappointed and excited all at once.

• Like 2

^^I'm sure they'll just bring bigger and better songs! Blood Drums never fails to entertain me! Wish they had something like it in the regular year.

Universal Orlando does something along the lines of a Blood Drums act during their normal park days. It would be cool to have it at KI (maybe in AZ in the Timberwolf?!)

• Like 1