Haunt 2016

Bradenwhite

Sounds as if it's a funeral viewing.... interesting. Any idea where this will be located?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe those are the pillars reflection in the photo to the KI Theater; so i think its the skeleton key on the map by the theater. my guess is they have something set up in the theater its self. Kinda makes sense for them to use the theater for something during off season.

• Like 2

Not been to Haunt since about 2010, planning to go this Saturday are the ride typically long waits on Saturdays? Just curious we will go regardless, I just like to know. Also, no plans of doing house just night rides and scare zones and shows... Cause Coasters are always better in the dark... :D

• Like 2

As with most front-of-the-line passes, I'd recommend waiting to see what crowds are like before purchasing. The only exceptions to this are:

1.) if you specifically want to do the Skeleton Key rooms,

2.) if you get a really good deal by purchasing online ahead of time, or

3.) if you're going on a Saturday, especially those close to Halloween (when crowds are typically heaviest and both Fast Lane and Fright Lane are more prone to selling out. Even then, I'd still personally rather wait and see what crowds are like.)

Also, as I'm sure you know: Skeleton Key is not purchasable by itself. It is sold in conjunction with Fright Lane. :) Just saying it here in case someone else would read it and be confused by how Skeleton Key is sold.

• Like 2

The KI theater seems like an awfully big venue for a Skeleton Key unless, they will be taking many guests in at one time with specific times to view. It would be interesting in a theater setting. Hmmm I can picture the audience set up as a funeral viewing up close to the stage. What could possibly happen? Anyone want to speculated what will happen?

• Like 1

Not been to Haunt since about 2010, planning to go this Saturday are the ride typically long waits on Saturdays? Just curious we will go regardless, I just like to know. Also, no plans of doing house just night rides and scare zones and shows... Cause Coasters are always better in the dark... :D

I've noticed that ride lines can be long on Saturday. It all really depends on weather and other factors. Most importantly... just go and have fun!

• Like 2

^ Teenage (or any other) tailgating is a very poor idea at KI, especially at Haunt time. They beef up security and have bike patrols galore, so chances of navigating those waters successfully is slim, even for 'expert' tailgaters. The new gate system (and the old) would not accommodate the crowd well for Haunt if they opened the parking gates at the same time as the park opened. :-)

• Like 2

The KI theater seems like an awfully big venue for a Skeleton Key unless, they will be taking many guests in at one time with specific times to view. It would be interesting in a theater setting. Hmmm I can picture the audience set up as a funeral viewing up close to the stage. What could possibly happen? Anyone want to speculated what will happen?

My guess it's a viewing for a play & things go completely wrong. 

It starts with a pre-show in the actual theater then you would go backstage and exit out the back.

• Like 3