2015 KIC Off Season Poll Season Week XXIII: What Will be Your first Coaster at Kings Island for the 2016 Season?

BB1

As Opening Day is looming, anticipation begins about our first coasters at Kings Island in 2016. For some, it's our umpteenth time riding Banshee, for others it might be the first time ever riding Diamondback. We all have something to look forward to when it comes to coasters as Kings Island has a vast array of coasters for us to indulge as we brush off the Off Season blues. In light of the soon approaching Opening Day, what will be your first coaster at Kings Island for the 2016 season?

• Like 2

I would love to start the season off with some rides I have not ridden in 4 years, Flight of Fear and Invertigo, but I am not sure.

It will probably be Adventure Express if I know my future self well. That ride has been my first ride of the year in 2013, 2014 and 2015.

• Like 2

I will be starting off my 2016 season on a ride on The Bat. I used to start with this ride when I was little and I think I love it even more with the new color scheme. Afterwards, it'll may be Banshee or another nearby ride; who knows? :)

• Like 1