Rock work sign at new parking lot entrance?

Skyrider

I'm new here. Was going to post a pick of the competed sign from my drive tonight... But can't figure out how to post a picture. I'm using the mobile browser... Is there an app I should be using instead?

Tapatalk is probably the easiest, especially given the embedded picture hosting feature.

• Like 3

I'm new here. Was going to post a pick of the competed sign from my drive tonight... But can't figure out how to post a picture. I'm using the mobile browser... Is there an app I should be using instead?

Heres a very helpful topic on this forum that will help you with that! :) As milesharrison said, Tapatalk can imbed pictures automatically from your camera roll on mobile.

http://www.KICentral.com/forums/index.php/topic/26752-tutorial-how-to-upload-photos-caution-several-large-image-files-ahead/

Welcome to KIC! Enjoy your stay with us. :)

• Like 1

The new sign is underwhelming in person and the turn in is a bit difficult if going South Bound.  Honestly the angle of the sign might be the real issue because very few people will see it head on but rather the sides as they drive by.

Also the routing in the parking lot once you clear the new toll plaza is a bit weird, the flow seems a bit disjointed.  Then again that could be from combination of new asphalt and new paint along with broken asphalt and well faded paint.  I think the toll plaza should have been accompanied by a repave of the parking lot.  Something that is drastically needed.

• Like 6

I actually passed up the new entrance when we were there Friday evening.  I had to drive down to passenger pick up and turn back around and try again.  For whatever reason, the drive wasn't as noticeable as I was expecting.  Kinda through me for a loop.  Hopefully I'll be able to enter much easier on my next visit!

• Like 2

I'm wondering if this will all be better when the Main Street work is completed. I understand why the city/park closed off the the old entrance, but if it were me I think I would have worked from North to South instead of South to North.... But that's just me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk