Boo Blasters opinions and predictions

MaestroJr

Thread bump, since Boo Blasters seems to be staying for this year do you think it's probable that until Cedar Fair replaces Boo Blasters at the other parks, Canada's Wonderland, Kings Dominion, and Carowinds, it will remain at Kings Island or do you think KI will branch out and do away with Boo early and do our own ride given the history of our dark rides being more important and generally a staple of the park unlike other CF parks? Sorry for the long question! 

• Like 1

Funny that this topic re-emerges year after year for quite some time now. I think a lot of people feel that it needs to be replaced and I would agree with that sentiment. I liked Phantom Theater and wouldn't mind seeing something similar, although I am doubting this only due to the fact that it seems the shoot-em up dark rides seem to be in right now. I, for one, would love for this ride to be the addition for 2018. Speaking of which, when will we hear an announcement for 2018?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, westcoaster said:

I think KI could see a Return of Phantom, maybe the best dark ride they ever had with Phantom theater, I think a snoopy ride re themed througj tge seasons would be innovative.

It would be interesting for a Peanuts and Phantom Theater double dark ride at Kings Island but probably will be more of a triotech. A practical dark ride with real props and animatronics would surprise me and I wouldn't expect anything until Cedar Fair gives the axe to Boo Blasters at all four parks that have one. MaestroJr

• Like 1

The second to last time I rode it, the guns were so slimy/greasy that I couldn't stand to touch them.  I immediately put it back in their compartment and tried to rub the residue off my hand.  I don't even want to think about the combination of disgusting things that were smeared all over those guns.  That right there is reason enough for me to forgo an interactive dark ride and welcome a classic dark ride where you just sit there and enjoy the ride and the scenery. 

• Like 1