Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees

jcgoble3

Who says the station will be right there? It may be off the path a decent way with games and food on the midway leading to it and room for more expansion of may be some flats or another coaster in the future.

I agree. I don't think the station will be at the fenced in area. I'm thinking that will be a turn around

• Like 7

Yeah, looks like it is just a space filler, but they could have put Vortex or another ride there. It could be a hint that has been ignored as we all just think it is a space filler though.

That's what I was thinking. They could have always put Vortex, Invertigo, or even Planet Snoopy since it is a record-winning kids section. They could claim it was a space filler but they have so many other options.

• Like 1

Something that is more likely to happen than an INTAMIN Mega-lite... Who remembers that little blue roller coaster that packs a major punch, is 100ft tall and about 70 miles southwest of Kings Island. I think KI would go to that manufacturer before INTAMIN.

• Like 6

6e85a158921f782dc913aa2be3dab265.jpg

I don't know if this relates to the new ride in 2017, but why is there an extra coaster that resembles Diamondback in the Kings Island picture on the Cedar Fair website. I circled the coasters at KI and put the extra one in a black circle.???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see what you are pointing out, and think it's cool you noticed this... BUT if you look at every Cedar Fair park's cartoon skyline picture there is a non-existent ride in basically each one. This leads me to believe this is just a space filler.

• Like 5

I always find it funny when these "hints" start showing up and people freak out over the smallest thing. I will enjoy sitting back and watching most fail miserably while few get it right in the end. It is fun for me to read through. best of luck on every ones "predictions".  *grabs popcorn*

• Like 20

Been a long time since I've been here, but this is awesome that KI is adding something to River Town. I really don't care what it is. I know that it will be a good addition as I am never disappointed in what they add. I am a coaster fanatic, but I love family rides too as it is something that my son loves other than coasters. I already have my room reserved for a trip in June with my boy and he has hit the 48" mark, so this will be extra special this year.

• Like 11

Here is my opinion on the whole thing.

Watch for falling trees

The first idea that comes to my head is a wooden roller coaster. 'Cause you know, trees. 

The second idea that comes to my mind also sort of mixes with the first idea. The second idea is a coaster of any sorts is coming. They're tearing down more trees in the next few months for an impending announcement of a roller coaster. 

I hope it's a wooden coaster, but then again I don't. The reason being if a wooden coaster was to be put that close to The Beast, it would seem that it would draw peoples attention away from The Beast.

Here's the clue "Watch For Falling Tree's", it seems like there's going to be an attraction that fit's into Rivertown's theme key word being "trees", so I think it's not going to be an indoor attraction, it's more likely to be an outdoor attraction. Something that's going to be tall, possibly a coaster or something similar to Delirium.

This is just my prediction so far.

• Like 6

A launched winged coaster by B&M could be possible if it is a coaster. It could be themed to a bird. That can relate to trees. It may be that the bird is upset that the trees are being chopped down.

oh we should call it Raptor! 

• Like 2

A launched winged coaster by B&M could be possible if it is a coaster. It could be themed to a bird. That can relate to trees. It may be that the bird is upset that the trees are being chopped down.

WOODPECKER: The world's first strata-winged aquatrax!
  • Like 12

I always find it funny when these "hints" start showing up and people freak out over the smallest thing. I will enjoy sitting back and watching most fail miserably while few get it right in the end. It is fun for me to read through. best of luck on every ones "predictions".  *grabs popcorn*

My favorite so far is the two tulips someone found.

How, on God's green earth, could that be a clue? That is quite a reach. Goodness gracious people, I could seriously say that there's a tree that's a bit taller than the others over by the fence, and therefore that means we'll be getting a height record-breaking coaster.

• Like 12

I always find it funny when these "hints" start showing up and people freak out over the smallest thing. I will enjoy sitting back and watching most fail miserably while few get it right in the end. It is fun for me to read through. best of luck on every ones "predictions". *grabs popcorn*

Everyones?

"Predictions?"

Terp -- who likes to ask questions

• Like 9