Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees

jcgoble3

Didn't someone in this thread mention that Vortex is coming up to the end of the Arrow "lifespan"?

I feel like anytime people mention there is something "suspicious" with a ride there just so happens to be weird things going down with that ride the next day. Ex. Rfylcb was not running and brought up in the thread, the next day a snapchat has it with the caption "cya". I'm not saying these all couldn't be true, but I think most of them are just management messing with us.

• Like 3

Hi! I'm new on here (I joined because I've been watching this thread.) I was at the park today and I managed to spot a few markers pretty far back past Diamondback near the train shed. As soon as I can figure out how to post photos I will lol

• Like 11

Hi! I'm new on here (I joined because I've been watching this thread.) I was at the park today and I managed to spot a few markers pretty far back past Diamondback near the train shed. As soon as I can figure out how to post photos I will lol

First off, Welcome! Secondly. Use Imgur. It's a good website to upload photos too!

• Like 9

Is double posting when you make 2 posts in a row? I'm sorry!!

I also got a picture of this and I see one marker here.

http://imgur.com/zDMDmLX

That's fine thanks for posting pics, I had troubles at first to haha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

I'm also just using the site in my browser, I should probably download Tapatalk. I've figured out how to quote and edit now. And I live very close to the park and I go a lot, so I'd be more than happy to go and take pictures of changes and everything in the area.

• Like 7

Management has better things to do than mess with KIC...

I recall them messing with us when someone found the "Worlds Longest Inverted Coaster" on the website around the announcement time for Banshee. They changed it to something about a wing coaster and something else.

For linking from Imgur,right click on the photo and click on copy image address then paste it into the image thing above the text input box

• Like 4

So lets play connect the dots. Use this map courtesy of Google. Plot any point you see a survey marker staked in the ground. Lets use red for survey stakes, ans green for marked trees or clearing you see. I think once we start getting some plot points, we can get an idea what we are looking at.

ecd7b37e587229f35072a66708ea2b08.jpg

• Like 15