Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees

jcgoble3

I can understand the speciation behind it but I don't think they'd shut down RFYLCB. If the ride was leaving, KI would make an announcement so that people could ride it a couple of times before the season ends. Unless they move the whole ride over by say the petting zoo, I'd say the ride's here to stay. Just a thought

And upstop that's just a standard snapchat code

• Like 2

Oh gawd. Seen that so many times. Doesn't seem like the guy knows the Park very well.

Sent from an Indestructible Phone

He later said in the comments he has since changed his opinion. He has only been to the park once and made a 5 year plan before he ever stepped foot in the park, so I usually just ignore him because he has no idea what is going on.

• Like 11

Oh gawd. Seen that so many times. Doesn't seem like the guy knows the Park very well.

Sent from an Indestructible Phone

He later said in the comments he has since changed his opinion. He has only been to the park once and made a 5 year plan before he ever stepped foot in the park, so I usually just ignore him because he has no idea what is going on.

I take partial responsibility for that because I told him more about the park and about this thread lol

• Like 5

Here is a possibility that hasn't been brought up here.....could they just be revamping restoring the train for its 45th anniversary. I'm not gonna say that explains most of what is going on, but so far most of the clearing has been right next to the trains. This got brought up on a different website and had quite a bit of people agreeing with it.

I'm still on the steel coaster side, but it is still a possibility. 

• Like 4

That guy is clueless. There's plenty of space back there for a coaster. A flat ride wouldn't explain the trees marked for removal further back.

I hate how the guy tries to sound like an expert on the park when he clearly isn't.

He tries to sound like an expert on everything. He also pronounces HUSS wrong. That's irrelevant but it irritates me.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

• Like 4

I enjoy CoasterStudios' coaster parodies. Those are quite funny. 

Just calm down everyone. I hate to say it, but a lot of you are acting like you're "experts" as well. It's all just speculation. CoasterStudios is allowed to conjure up whatever ideas he wants, just as we've done in these first thirty pages. I'm not necessarily disagreeing with you (he's completely wrong, in my opinion), but this is the time of year where pretty much any speculation can be considered useless. 

• Like 19

Here is what Coaster Studios is predicting what will happen to Kings Island in 2017.

I saw how bad of a prediction that was from the get-go. I like Coaster Studios videos, but some of his predictions can be fairly inaccurate.

And I commented on that Incorrectness on his Youtube Video Comment Page

TheKid99

I went to the park on Opening Day. You are not looking at the absolute whole area.

Reasons it is some type of roller coaster
1) If it WAS a flat ride, they would not be teasing this early. 
2) Past performance and actions, does not indicate future actions, Cedar Point waited 6 years until Gatekeeper, but only 3 for Valravn. 2 years for DB, 5 years for Banshee.
3) There are numerous survey markers from that cleared area, near WWC and all the way over to near Soak City and Fort Coney. Much bigger area than just near WWC.
4) Kings Island can get a rollercoaster if they wanted to, they are a major park.

To which he responded

Coaster Studios

Yeah, when I posted the video I didn't realize how big the area is. My mind has definitely changed.

• Like 7

On topic, with a concrete truck coming out of the woods we could potentially start seeing footers soon. I know this was probably just for the WWC path or the supposed renovation to the reservoir, but one can hope.

Pretty sure we'll see footings before footers. Well, that is if they are part of the plan.

• Like 6