Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees

jcgoble3

Here is what Coaster Studios is predicting what will happen to Kings Island in 2017.

I personally enjoy the content but the comment section is an absolute cesspool. And I promise you that everyone in that comment section denying the possibility of a coaster will be crying neglect for their park come August.
  • Like 2

I personally enjoy the content but the comment section is an absolute cesspool. And I promise you that everyone in that comment section denying the possibility of a coaster will be crying neglect for their park come August.

If you want to be happy in life, never ever look at the comment section.

• Like 22

I was looking at the Kings Island app on my phone and noticed this while going through the rides section...
http://i63.tinypic.com/2hzn02o.png

I remember looking at the App about a week ago at Opening Day and the picture was normal it was The Bat like it was supposed to be, now it's change to this? Mistake or? I mean if it was normal before how did it change now, someone had to have gone in and changed it.

I got the photo from Kings Islands Mobile App which can be found on any App Store.

I'm not sure if it is a hint towards something or not.

• Like 2

I know it is a ride that we will not be getting hopefully. I just found it weird how it was normal before until I just recently checked. There must have been someone doing that, and if so... For what purpose? I mean it is kinda hard to go in the app delete the original correct picture and add in a fake one on accident?

• Like 1