Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees

jcgoble3

Agreed!! I've been on Thunderbird, Gatekeeper, Wild Eagle and X Flight, and Thunderbird just blows all the others out of the water.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

I live fairly close to the Indiana border and have considered driving that way just to ride that because I've heard such great reviews
The trip is worth it for Thunderbird and the Voyage alone.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

But all the coasters are wonderful, even the water coasters are great fun!
  • Like 3

It is an outside company which developed and maintains the app. They likely just got the two mixed up since they both have the same name. I doubt it is being done on purpose.

Idk. Why would it change from one day to the next then?

And I'm sure KI can change stuff with it, considering they edit/change the ride wait times and stuff like that.

Sent from an Indestructible Phone

• Like 1

I'm sure it was mentioned earlier, but I can't be bothered to read through 33 pages =), where are they putting the new bridge for White Water Canyon? They ripped the old one out and the area is fenced in where it used to be.

Either the new thing has to be fairly small, or they are re-routing the path for WWC.

• Like 1

I'm sure it was mentioned earlier, but I can't be bothered to read through 33 pages =), where are they putting the new bridge for White Water Canyon? They ripped the old one out and the area is fenced in where it used to be.

Either the new thing has to be fairly small, or they are re-routing the path for WWC.

There is no more bridge.

• Like 1

So, looked a second ago and this happened. I have an Android...

Just odd. Anyone else with an Android have The Bat change?4b507ed23f3a9da89c369362c99bac7e.jpg

Sent from an Indestructible Phone

81b40c4d7a92306b127ad3c305ca5002.jpg

Nope. Also, I am 100% sure that the whole bat picture is not a tease, it is simply an error from Accesso.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

If it was ment to be a tease I'm sure we would see something. It isn't anywhere else but the app which I have found very buggy in the past.

EDIT: I believe the error is when the app is loading up it downloads the latest information off the servers so it could be some thing in their servers where it refers to an image but there is a conflict in file names so it is 50/50

• Like 4

He said it would not make any sense to have another wooden coaster so close to The Beast. They would also want to keep as much of the forest in tack so it would be a coaster that was not very tall so it would be launched more than likely and follow the terrain.

Would it make more sense to build another steel coaster so close to Diamondback? 

Sometimes you feel like a Terp

• Like 9

To me it's not about whether or not a wooden coaster goes next to The Beast or a steel coaster goes next to Diamondback. It's more about the best use of the land available. Kings Island has always used their terrain and landscapes very well and to me a very quick, launched (multi-launch) coaster that stays relatively low to the ground and swoops around the trees, using the terrain is very appealing in that particular space. A GCI twister would also be a good fit to me.

A giga there would feel a bit forced and not fit well with the theme and flow of the area IMO (especially with Diamondback there already). But if they chose to put one there I'm sure I'd find a way to thoroughly enjoy it

• Like 8

He said it would not make any sense to have another wooden coaster so close to The Beast. They would also want to keep as much of the forest in tack so it would be a coaster that was not very tall so it would be launched more than likely and follow the terrain.

Would it make more sense to build another steel coaster so close to Diamondback? 

Sometimes you feel like a Terp

Don't understand sometimes you feel like a term means but anyways. Building a small steel coaster next to Diamondback that will be hidden is different than building a wood coaster next to an iconic wooden coaster.

• Like 1

I love Maverick, I would really enjoy having our version at KI. I do also agree it would fit the theme, in CP it is located in their Frontier Town which in my mind reminds me of Rivertown. Has anyone seen any recent trade marks made by Cedar Fair?

• Like 4