Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees

jcgoble3

I'm so intrigued... Who the eff is Beast Gal and who is her husband?

We all would love to know
Some posters in this thread have a pretty good idea.

Anyone seen Ronny around lately?

And see I'm not trying to be rude, but some of her comments are so...baffling... That I'm not sure if she's being serious or trolling at times.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Nobody even figured it out yet? Lol

d5d6653622335c71a8c3629739db8144.jpg

#BigRedMachine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm quoting this because I think it is a good guess from Don's recent hints (and the destruction area is right across from Reds Hall of Fame Grille, even). I worry it got a little lost in the shuffle there.
  • Like 1

68 pages, several days, and far too many hours than I should have spent later, I've finally caught up on this thread. :rolleyes:

The end of my first year of college as well as a busy start to summer has kept me really tied up lately, so I've been glad to finally have some free time to read through everything. It's been a lot of fun seeing all of the speculation. The 2014 Decoding thread is actually what first brought me to KIC, and is what ultimately caused me to join the site. This is by far the most welcoming, enjoyable, and friendly enthusiast site, so I'll always be thankful for the speculation of what became Banshee for leading me to it. 

Of course in result, this latest decoding thread will be a lot of fun for me. In my opinion, the speculation before a new addition is one of the best parts of being an enthusiast. I find threads like these along with the clues, teasers, and wide range of thoughts regarding future additions to be such fun ways to spend my free time and get excited about whatever a park will be adding. I will be attending Coasterstock this year, so I can't wait to check out everything going on at KI. Already it's been so much fun going through all of the speculation, and I'm sure it will only get increasingly interesting and intriguing as the season goes on. 

Thanks for such a fun discussion so far, and I can't wait for what the next couple months have in store. Bring on Project 2017! Whatever it may be, based off Cedar Fair's recent quality of additions, I'm thrilled for the park and am sure it will be a fantastic enhancement!

• Like 20

Nobody even figured it out yet? Lol

d5d6653622335c71a8c3629739db8144.jpg

#BigRedMachine

I'm quoting this because I think it is a good guess from Don's recent hints (and the destruction area is right across from Reds Hall of Fame Grille, even). I worry it got a little lost in the shuffle there.

I was hoping something could be worked out with Little Joe when they re-did Shake, Rattle & Roll, but alas, the car business must be doing alright.

• Like 1

That could just be for building WWC's new path, right?

The new WWC path is over to the right, and already built in that area.

Could be fixing the landscaping from the construction of the path. Concrete trucks and other equipment tend to rut up dirt areas.

• Like 1

The Snapchat photo of Diamondback's lift hill saying it is a major key could be showing where another lift hill might pop up. It would be cool to see another lift hill from that view - and it would probably be a pretty tall lift to be relevant. 

• Like 9

i cant find the post now, but i remember reading that someone spoke with someone that is working on cutting down the trees saying they are cutting paths and pads basically, which i think got the DA move theory going, but this could also be for coaster supports. If they are not bulldozing the entire site flat, a coaster would require paths and pads???

• Like 3

I would say if there is a coaster going in and it goes over WWC, the first footings and most work right now will be in the depths of WWC; which cannot be seen now. Makes sense. Why would WWC rehab be done so late? If they needed to pour footings in and around WWC/lake, they would have to drain everything. They could just go ahead and take their time on the rehab of WWC and use it as a cover. Then just open it late on Memorial Day weekend. Then all that work is out of the way, and they can concentrate on getting other areas prepped and poured. Just thinking logically

• Like 11

They are replacing the pumps now. Or at least recently. While we certainly can't rule out that they are doing footer work for a new ride back there, I wouldn't think they would wait to install the pumps till now as an elaborate cover. Too much can go wrong with new equipment to intentionally delay it. The rehab excuse to cover up something else works whether or not that are actually rehabbing or not.

• Like 6

I don't know if this has been said in this thread but the "major key" is a reference to DJ Khaled. He's become somewhat of an internet meme because of some of his catchphrases, one of them being "major key". Since most Snapchat users are teenagers like myself, I think they're just saying it as a reference to DJ Khaled, not hinting at a future ride.

• Like 11

I personally think Don's "Major Key" snapchat wasn't referencing DB's lift hill. I think its referencing the splashdown... I'm still not convinced KI is getting a coaster, I think it's more likely KI will get a flat. As I stated earlier, keep a close eye on Dorney Parks removed Screamin Swing.

• Like 2

I personally think Don's "Major Key" snapchat wasn't referencing DB's lift hill. I think its referencing the splashdown... I'm still not convinced KI is getting a coaster, I think it's more likely KI will get a flat. As I stated earlier, keep a close eye on Dorney Parks removed Screamin Swing. (Sorry for the double post. Internet is acting up.)

• Like 1

I personally think Don's "Major Key" snapchat wasn't referencing DB's lift hill. I think its referencing the splashdown... I'm still not convinced KI is getting a coaster, I think it's more likely KI will get a flat. As I stated earlier, keep a close eye on Dorney Parks removed Screamin Swing. (Sorry for the double post. Internet is acting up.)

Knott's removed their Screamin Swing last year, CF may just be removing them, kinda like they've done with most of their HUSS Top Spins. When rides start becoming problematic they tend to just close all of them to prevent future issues..

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

• Like 3