Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees

jcgoble3

Except the clues would self destruct.

Like Snapchat pictures are supposed to do? :)

I don't know anything 'bout no Snapchat.

But nah, like the old cartoons, where they blew up in his face, or he blew something else up.

I guess I may be showin my age here, I bet half the youngster's here have no idea who Gadget is.

Yea I'm old, just not as old as Terp.

• Like 9

Yea, that means your gettin up there, too

I still have a couple that do work. Or did about 6 months ago.

I loved Gadget as a kid. But my favorite was Voltron. Bout the only ones I have.

As for the age thing. My first stereo played 8 track tapes.....

• Like 5

I still have five Inspector Gadget videotapes that I watched as a kid. How's that for showing my age? :P

Of course, now I want to watch them, but I don't have a functioning VCR anymore. :(

Video tapes...heh I was watching them in its first run. I also used to watch the Great Space Coaster. Now I'm showing my age. Lol

• Like 7

Fury 325 may be the best ride I've ever experienced. the first drop feels like its never ending.

Regardless of what KI gets, I'm glad Carowinds received that much needed addition!

I think it's interesting that the beyond 90 degree, (inward) drop hasn't taken off on large coasters like hypers or gigas. The 111 degree drop on Wild Hawg is pretty amazing. I can't imagine that on a 200 footer.

• Like 6

Fury 325 may be the best ride I've ever experienced. the first drop feels like its never ending.

Regardless of what KI gets, I'm glad Carowinds received that much needed addition!

I think it's interesting that the beyond 90 degree, (inward) drop hasn't taken off on large coasters like hypers or gigas. The 111 degree drop on Wild Hawg is pretty amazing. I can't imagine that on a 200 footer.

It makes me wonder if it is not possible with a coaster of that height; possibly not structurally safe...

I have a really strange feeling this is what KI is getting in Rivertown. e023f838320eaae8d73691d412a2ff58.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As many here already know, a Gerstlauer Sky Roller is by-far my most hoped for attraction at the park.

I would absolutely LOVE to see the park get one, and Cedar Fair might as well "Get 'em while they're hot". 

• Like 2

I'm also curious as to whether CF would purchase another one after just buying their first, I feel like they'd want to wait a season to see how guests like it, how reliable it is, etc..being from Gerstlauer, those things can't be cheap. And Canada's Wonderland is often like their "testing ground" for flats.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

• Like 4