Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees

jcgoble3

Who knows really. Even a complete retrack like Ghostrider would be nice. If you manage to ride it without the trims on the first drop sucking all the life out of the ride, it really isn't bad at all.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Mean Streak was closed all weekend according to the Cedar Point App

Mean Streak has been closed since the park opened for the year, and while be closed for a while.

It's been testing just not open. Also Gemini blue train has sandbags on it.

• Like 1

Mean Streak was closed all weekend according to the Cedar Point App

Mean Streak has been closed since the park opened for the year, and while be closed for a while.

It's been testing just not open. Also Gemini blue train has sandbags on it.
I didn't even see any trains on it over the weekend...hm.

You think CF is going to use us as a testing ground for RMC? Before they mess with Mean Streak?

I mean we all know how the WindSeeker's went...

Have to start somewhere so why not. KI is my home park but I visit Cedar Point much more often and almost every time I'm there Mean Streak is closed. Also I very rarely see the line longer than 5 to 10 minute wait.
  • Like 1

It is really hard to believe we were only on page 32 of the Starting to Decode 2014 thread back on May 18th 2013.

Some people still believed it was not a coaster....

Somebody, quite accurately, predicted why they would name Banshee and its possible backstory.(Minus B&M Roar)

Terps post on the page was very great! Which leads to the point below.

http://www.KICentral.com/forums/index.php/topic/27275-starting-to-decode-2014/page-32

For all those worrying about the discussion hitting a off topic lull, don't worry! Soon enough something will happen and we will all start discussing predominantly that.

As Terp said in STD2014, "This is the future's rosy past."

And I say cherish these rosy times!

• Like 7

I mean kinda. B&M actually calls their Gigas Hypercoasters because Intamin trademarked Gigacoaster.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I thought they referred to them as Mega Coasters, hence the MC tags on the track codes.

• Like 2

b4b4b19c06cbe995c8ff1d661fb570ed.jpg

I have an idea for a GCI. Follow the black only for if they do remove RFYLCB, and follow the black and the orange for if they keep it. Also I do realise it's probably really off proportion wise, and that Diamondback goes over the train, but I wasn't paying too much attention to details like that at the time lol.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• Like 8

While it's certainly possible that Intamin gave Cedar Fair some sort of credit for the Shoot the Rapids problems, and they certainly could use those credits at any of their parks, I'd think it more likely they'd use them for spare parts for their existing rides than buying a new one.

Assuming that Beast Guy actually exists and isn't just making it all up.

• Like 4