Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees

jcgoble3

Terp is the type that seems like he would have hours and hours of stories to tell, in person. And you'd want to hear every minute of it.

Not hours upon hours, but he has some interesting stories to tell, don't forget his witty and dry humor.!

• Like 2

So today Mean Streak was open. While walking under the ride in the line. I saw construction markers on most of the footers.

Here is a picture taken from the exit area from behind the fence.

https://twitter.com/andyei39/status/733466767318614020

Not sure if this has anything to do with Kings Island.

https://pointbuzz.com/Forums/Topic/interesting-observation

Here's a forum about those markers, if you're interested.

• Like 1

The Interpreter is a man who gave me some great advice last year on opening day at Kings Island and I am all the better for it.

On a topic-related note:  I now really like Intamin coasters.  I'd be happy to have one of their (Cowboy-esque) coasters at Kings Island.  But I'd also like to have a GCI, GG, B&M, Chance, or RMC there too.

Cedar Point is fun!

• Like 8

I'm betting on a B&M. I couldn't see Intimin coming back to Cedar Fair for a looong time.

Now that I actually started getting used to names a little... I realized that Terp is an actual poster on here. Not a myth. My bad!

Edit: I read his bio... I'm once again confused... Man? Myth? Legend? Or just Terp?

• Like 3

So today Mean Streak was open. While walking under the ride in the line. I saw construction markers on most of the footers.

Here is a picture taken from the exit area from behind the fence.https://twitter.com/andyei39/status/733466767318614020

Not sure if this has anything to do with Kings Island.

Tweet fail!!

Was on my phone at the park and had no way of posting a picture on this form. Sorry Twitter was the best I could do at the time.

Guys, guys, isn't it obvious, we are almost certainly getting a 700 foot B&M Inverted Dive RMC Aquatrax coaster (now with fire)

NOOOO, how many times do I have to tell you it will be by Golden Horse

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Guys, guys, isn't it obvious, we are almost certainly getting a 700 foot B&M Inverted Dive RMC Aquatrax coaster (now with fire)

Yes, just what I wanted! I also figured out that the track is invisible so we will have no idea when they begin building it.

• Like 6

The gold pass promotion thing with the count down timer has pink coaster track in it. It reminds me of Divertical's track

Dear god I hope we don't get something with pink track. That would look so ugly.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• Like 2