Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees

jcgoble3

Those track pieces won't be for KI. Banshee's first support pieces started showing up at the plant in late July. Track didn't start show up until August sometime. And at that point we had the majority of the footers poured. Anything you see showing up there now is probably going overseas.

• Like 8

Just rode DB. More clearing. Between the hammerhead and Beast this foot print just got bigger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm suddenly a lot more interested in what's going on. And also leaning more towards coaster again.

EDIT: let's just say hypothetically, this green track is a giga for KI. Production is starting extremely early yes, but if the coaster is huge, would they start this early? When did Fury's track start showing up?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

• Like 7

I'm suddenly a lot more interested in what's going on. And also leaning more towards coaster again.

EDIT: let's just say hypothetically, this green track is a giga for KI. Production is starting extremely early yes, but if the coaster is huge, would they start this early? When did Fury's track start showing up?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

I don't think we'd see it any sooner. KI has nowhere easy to store it without taking up valuable parking area. CSF isn't going to store it for them and they wouldn't want to store it offsite if they didn't have to. They'd coordinate the schedules so that when the pieces would start being ready shortly before they were ready to start putting them up.

• Like 2

Just rode DB. More clearing. Between the hammerhead and Beast this foot print just got bigger.

I assume it's easy to see? And I assume the best place to see is right before the hammerhead? I'll be looking closely this Wednesday when I go back. Sounds like a big area though. Hopefully it won't make The Beast less secluded.

Sent from an Indestructible Phone

• Like 3