Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees

jcgoble3

lol, that is interesting. I could see the green track and green light as a legit hint, or as an intentional swerve by Don and the crew. I was firmly sure this wasn't a coaster. Now, I still don't think it is, but I'm certainly intrigued.

• Like 5

So we get lime green track at Clermont, and lime green coloring on the Eiffel Tower. Hmm.

I was thinking the same thing... It may not even be connected, but it's just odd. First day I have seen this track. Wasn't outside yesterday.

Sent from an Indestructible Phone

And it's Coasterstock weekend. ;)
  • Like 5

lol, that is interesting. I could see the green track and green light as a legit hint, or as an intentional swerve by Don and the crew. I was firmly sure this wasn't a coaster. Now, I still don't think it is, but I'm certainly intrigued.

It's a hint towards a green INTAMIN coaster using that track they supposedly already have!

• Like 3

I wouldn't think that light color would be a big deal. It's not like it's a corporate level decision like where to spend $30 million. If it were to be a hint, I'm sure Don could go to whoever has final say, and tell them what he wants to do and it would be done. They trust him to be their media presence, they'd trust him to pick a light color.

• Like 12

I'm suddenly a lot more interested in what's going on. And also leaning more towards coaster again.

EDIT: let's just say hypothetically, this green track is a giga for KI. Production is starting extremely early yes, but if the coaster is huge, would they start this early? When did Fury's track start showing up?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

I don't think we'd see it any sooner. KI has nowhere easy to store it without taking up valuable parking area. CSF isn't going to store it for them and they wouldn't want to store it offsite if they didn't have to. They'd coordinate the schedules so that when the pieces would start being ready shortly before they were ready to start putting them up.
They do have that area where they were clearing dirt...
  • Like 2

If we are getting a B&M I would think there would almost have to be some track made for it already. The pieces of track take several weeks to make. And there is so many sections of track to make especially for something like a giga. Even after each piece is fabricated and welded, every piece needs to be ultra sound tested to check for hardness depth and to check for cracks. Then each piece sits outside for weeks so that rust can eat away at any loose or excess metal around all the edges. Then every piece gets sand blasted before it gets painted with a chemical primer. That's alot of work and alot of time for each piece of track. Unless we're getting a woody or no coaster at all, there has to be some track in there somewhere for KI.

• Like 13

Just stopped by. Brought the Nikon with the zoom lens. Of course they have the track piece turned around so you can't see the label; unless you are trespassing. (Sorry guys, I don't break laws to get photos). But odd just 1 piece of green track. I don't recall any B&Ms with this color green. I was thinking maybe a replacement piece. It's not Hulk since that is completed. I guess it's a wait and see. Looks like all the prime pieces are for the Wing Rider for China. 3ce391c11fc11b0d59c0375c7ad9673f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 16

Not saying it disproves anything, but I have seen that color used on the Eiffel Tower before.

Ive seen it that color before too.... At WinterFest. Also, red (orange filled with dark soda ... Lol) and green cups at all the parks.

• Like 4