Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees

jcgoble3

Don't remember who said it first, but Banshee also sat on pretty bare lot. This seems like the park is meticulously picking through trees. Which is all cool #savethetreesman. But it seems telling, they want whatever this is to stay semi secluded and use the woods as backdrop. You can really tell you're flying when you're passing a bunch of still objects. So that's why its taking ao long for construction, they aren't trying to Dick Kinzel the woods and build a new exciting nickel grabber.

• Like 21

Regarding permits: I seriously considered going to Mason city hall after leaving The Beach Waterpark today, even going so far as to look up the public records request closing time and put the address in my phone last night. However, by the time I left The Beach and got something to eat, it was after 5:00, so it was too late. If it wasn't 45 minutes away from home, I'd do it simply as a boredom killer.

• Like 7

As soon as the blueprints are available patrick michael will put them on youtube.

Is that the name of the Dip N Dots guy? His identity has been compromised! 

No it's the name of the YouTube account of the video I posted of Banshee's plans. BeastGal thinking s(he) actually knows something, when s(he) doesn't.

• Like 6

As soon as the blueprints are available patrick michael will put them on youtube.

Is that the name of the Dip N Dots guy? His identity has been compromised!

No it's the name of the YouTube account of the video I posted of Banshee's plans. BeastGal thinking s(he) actually knows something, when s(he) doesn't.

So you are patrick michael?

A giga at KI would be awesome and I hope that is what is coming! I just can't see how that would push KI past CP.

I thought that KI Soak City was lacking up until this year with the new complex. I'm hoping CP gets the water park expansion this year. And NEW STUFF, NOT USED FROM WWK! CP doesn't do recyclables.

• Like 4

^Being stuck in restraints while the boat has capsized in the water is pretty much nearly killed. 

Of the seven people who were injured, six were treated at the scene without being transported to a medical facility.  The seventh was treated and released from the Emergency Room.   The trained medical professionals who actually examined and assessed the condition of the passengers obviously disagree with your diagnosis of the injuries that they suffered.   

• Like 1

^Being stuck in restraints while the boat has capsized in the water is pretty much nearly killed. 

Of the seven people who were injured, six were treated at the scene without being transported to a medical facility.  The seventh was treated and released from the Emergency Room.   The trained medical professionals who actually examined and assessed the condition of the passengers obviously disagree with your diagnosis of the injuries that they suffered.   

You can have a near death experience without having any injuries. The people who were in the capsized boat only had minor injuries and a near death experience instead of having an entirely dead experience because other people jumped into the water and lifted the boat. If they would have stood there and watched instead....

• Like 14

You can have a near death experience without having any injuries. The people who were in the capsized boat only had minor injuries and a near death experience instead of having an entirely dead experience because other people jumped into the water and lifted the boat. If they would have stood there and watched instead....

You seem to be a voice of common sense.  Under different circumstances, serious and/or fatal injuries may have occurred.   Fortunately, such circumstances did not arise.  That does not mean that people were "nearly killed."  No one involved in that incident suffered any injury that was life-threatening and to suggest otherwise is, in my opinion, dishonest and irresponsible.

No injury was life-threatening, no, but drowning was a possibility. As was stated, thanks to the bystanders, the passengers happened to get out unscathed, but if the same bystanders did not help, and the passengers had to wait, say, 5 more minutes, they could have all sustained serious injuries to their lungs and brains, or worse (that is, if the boat was submerged or caused the passengers to be submerged. Could somebody please verify either way?). Still, it was a very serious incident that turned out to be a minor incident due to the good Samaritans that jumped in and helped immediately instead of succumbing to the Bystander effect

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 10

Clears throat... Getting back on topic, the way KI is picking and choosing trees to remove and not just leveling a large area. Makes me think a terrain hugging GCI or an RMC. However blowing by trees at 90mph on a Giga sounds great! I'm actually hoping for a terrain hugging coaster of some kind.

• Like 14