Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees

jcgoble3

Don't get me wrong I like Gatekeeper and Mille, but they are some of the worst, if not the worst, of their coaster types. They are nice rides but I'd much rather ride a different giga/wing coaster than those two. However, I'd still choose those anyway over other coasters, such as Gemini or Wicked Twister

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

It's not that, it's that that person called Holiday World a "fake park." They went so far as to bash other things to try to further their point/start an argument. Liking one thing over another doesn't make someone a troll, but bashing other things to start an argument does

• Like 6

So the proper thing to do would be to hit report. LovinMeSomeBanshee stated: 

Gatekeeper is as bland as (if not more so than) Millennium Force. The guy is nothing more than a CP fanboy.

Which in turn is stating the opinion of someone else on Gatekeeper is not valid and then calls the poster a CP fanboy. 

Simply could have hit report and moved on.

• Like 1

Gatekeeper is better than thunderbird imo. Tbird lasts like 20 seconds and doesn't have a hill and HW is a fake park.

Ok, well I'll drive down the fake highway to the fake free parking lot and spend my fake money to ride some of the best fake wooden coasters in the world, while I sip on my fake free soda and have a fake great day.

• Like 5

And I disagree, so does that make me a CP fanboy? The thing is, we all like coasters.....some may like a coaster that you don't like....that doesn't mean they are a troll or a CP fanboy.

Let's get back to the decoding.

I understand that. But the guy I quoted is still nothing more than a ridiculous fanboy. He has shown that time and time again in his posts. He stated Millenium Force was better than Fury. And those of us that have experienced both, laughed hysterically.

• Like 1

^^^Nobody is stopping you are they? (Sorry LovinMeSomeBanshee). However, one big difference is that you'd be one of the only ones, if not the only one to do so. It would mean nearly nothing. It is when multiple people do so because of the sheer craziness of the post. Saying something is fake is a ridiculous statement considering multiple people have actually been there, not to mention that it is real (for all y'all that didn't know that).

Not trying to be rude, but you took a couple things the wrong way, thinking they were said for a different reason. I agree LovinMeSomeBanshee's post may have been out of line, but at least they didn't say Mille and GK were fake!

• Like 2

And I disagree, so does that make me a CP fanboy? The thing is, we all like coasters.....some may like a coaster that you don't like....that doesn't mean they are a troll or a CP fanboy.

I understand that. But the guy I quoted is still nothing more than a ridiculous fanboy. He has shown that time and time again in his posts. He stated Millenium Force was better than Fury. And those of us that have experienced both, laughed hysterically.

Well, some did...

• Like 2

I've experienced both....I consider Millennium the best Giga Coaster from Intamin and Fury 325 the best Giga Coaster from B&M. 

I didn't laugh hysterically when the user stated Millennium Force was better than Fury. That's their opinion. Why would I laugh at their opinion. 

The thing is, if you feel they are a troll or need to be talked to by a moderator, hit report. Calling someone a troll or a CP fanboy on the forums does nothing but stir crap up. 

To get back on subject, I looked at the webcams a few minutes ago and from the tower, I realized how cool it would be to see a Giga lift going to the left and right of Diamondback's lift.

• Like 6

With something being planned in such close proximity to Diamondback, I think it constitutes Diamondback getting a paint job. The severely faded yellow is not a pretty sight IMO. Plus CP's Raptor got a paint job and new LED lighting and we know how close that ride is to Valravn. 

• Like 13