Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees

jcgoble3

Right now, I don't know if I should love Don, hate Don, or both

Who could hate Don? :)
You gotta love Don, he's hands down the greatest PR in amusement park history.

Don's great. No question! When you find the time, take a moment to read about the great Ruth Voss, too.

• Like 9

I am surprised Don has never tweeted a picture of him stirring a pot.  For example him standing in front of a huge pot of Skyline chili stirring it.  It would likely even have a pretty normal text which means nothing important to us at least.  I could see him using "While you are at King's Island check out our local favorites like Skyline Chili".

• Like 9

I could see him using "While you are at King's Island check out our local favorites like Skyline Chili".

He would be the last person to ever let a "King's Island" typo or autocorrect failure slip through.

(No worries, I had to correct the Android keyboard when it did that to me a couple days ago.)

• Like 10

I could see him using "While you are at King's Island check out our local favorites like Skyline Chili".

He would be the last person to ever let a "King's Island" typo or autocorrect failure slip through.

(No worries, I had to correct the Android keyboard when it did that to me a couple days ago.)

Unless he was saying something about the former King's Island Motor Speedway. Then he might put in the apostrophe.
  • Like 6

If read the way i read the clues, I see us getting another big coaster. KI has 14 total "coasters" Subtract the smaller ones: Woodstock Express, Flying Ace Aerial Chase, and The Great Pumpkin Coaster, you will get the number of 12. The number on the blue train. I'm sure none of us consider Surf Dog a coaster.

• Like 5

I am surprised Don has never tweeted a picture of him stirring a pot.  For example him standing in front of a huge pot of Skyline chili stirring it.  It would likely even have a pretty normal text which means nothing important to us at least.  I could see him using "While you are at King's Island check out our local favorites like Skyline Chili".

Or, perhaps, a picture of him in a lumberjack outfit, with a hearty ax over his shoulder...

Tb, watching for falling timbers  ;)

• Like 8

Not found on the green train, then a pic of the blue train. Blue usually signifies water...just a thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Water....... 700ft AquaTrax

Were getting somewhere here!

(Sarcasm)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

• Like 4

With the recent tweets with the green and blue trains, combine with the one yesterday showing the blue train saying to "Never mind what's under the railway bridge," - the blue train is either a clue or misdirection (I'm leaning misdirection). But I am curious, what is under that bridge? I've not ridden the train in 2 decades, but might have to catch a ride to relax on my next visit (looking like next weekend).

• Like 4