Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees

jcgoble3

I think this coaster might be dedicated to Muhammad Ali! Think about it- Muhammad Ali is from Louisville, which is only about two hours away. KI posted pictures of a train, Muhammad Ali had to train to get good. The park is teasing falling trees, Muhammad Ali was probably strong enough to knock down trees. Muhammad Ali was 6'3," and if you multiply 63 by 5, you get 315 which is tall enough for a giga coaster! I'm definitely not reading WAY too deep into the tweets, I'm just sharing my ideas. They're just as valid as what has already been posted.

• Like 10

Google " Green is second only to blue as the most common favorite color" and this came up: The meaning and symbolism of the color green -- Green is the color pervasive in the natural environment that says renewing, refreshing and regenerating. It represents balance, growth, learning and harmony. Green is second only to blue as a favorite color. 

• Like 5

I think, from this angle, it's really easy to see a green/blue coaster fitting in well...even WindSeeker matches.

• Like 6

Perhaps you need to think inside the box...

Why did I not think about that AT ALL?

It could be very possible, given the right amount of work done, that a station could fit into the old TR:TR (Crypt) Building that is basically just SBNO (Until Haunt) It would be nice if we had an Indoor station, with an outdoor track so people can check it out from outside, but people don't know what's coming from inside (The second Launched Woodie anyone?)

• Like 5

Perhaps you need to think inside the box...

Why did I not think about that AT ALL?

It could be very possible, given the right amount of work done, that a station could fit into the old TR:TR (Crypt) Building that is basically just SBNO (Until Haunt) It would be nice if we had an Indoor station, with an outdoor track so people can check it out from outside, but people don't know what's coming from inside (The second Launched Woodie anyone?)

It could possibly have a near vertical or vertical lift? 

• Like 2

We can find the 2017 clues we're looking for, we just first have to pass the troll bridge! Do you know where the bridge and some clues are? *4 seconds pass* Buenos!

(Dora the Explorer reference. ;) )

This made me feel old...and I'm only 19. What's even scarier is that I remember this episode. She was helping a falling star.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

• Like 5

Google " Green is second only to blue as the most common favorite color" and this came up: The meaning and symbolism of the color green -- Green is the color pervasive in the natural environment that says renewing, refreshing and regenerating. It represents balance, growth, learning and harmony. Green is second only to blue as a favorite color. 

Welcome to KIC! :) Enjoy your stay! 

• Like 6

If read the way i read the clues, I see us getting another big coaster. KI has 14 total "coasters" Subtract the smaller ones: Woodstock Express, Flying Ace Aerial Chase, and The Great Pumpkin Coaster, you will get the number of 12. The number on the blue train. I'm sure none of us consider Surf Dog a coaster.

14 - 3 = 12?

That's not what I was taught back in Caintuckee.

Terp -- who learns the darnest things here.

• Like 21

Ok, so this is what you can see of under the train bridge from WWC exit (not much):

990144f33bbc87aed7b564ff4ca783a4.jpg

Our friend "3' OFF B/C" got some new ink:

4c074b34485bb2f71cfc8347825d2352.jpg

Looks like "//C -0.51' T/C"

That's an elevation note. -0.51 ft down from the line on the stake is the proposed top of curb...definitely a pathway/road of some kind.

Also, I'd say it most likely will go in very soon. You typically don't put a stake in the ground if it's not going in for a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 8