Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees

jcgoble3

I'm guessing he doesn't know a thing. If someone showed him plans and they are a contractor or employee of CF; they broke a NDA they signed. Hard to believe someone would risk their job, or even more financial penalty that easily. I call shenanigans. To quote Terpy "Those who know.... Ahh you know it folks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 22

Come on. Would a random stranger on the Internet lie to you?

I sure hope not. I found out through an email that I apparently have this rich cousin in Africa, and apparently I'm a zillionare!

Donald Trump sent me an email to work for him. Should I accept his offer?

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

• Like 6

Why don't you say? Nothing is holding you back.

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

I promised I wouldn't tell. I love the suspense and don't want to get into legal trouble for releasing information. As a huge fan of KI, I wouldn't want to mess things up with them. Don, don't worry, I'm not talking! I'm not ruining the suspense.

2269ac8e12cfd11bfe748965f73546d7.jpg

• Like 5

Why don't you say? Nothing is holding you back.

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

I promised I wouldn't tell. I love the suspense and don't want to get into legal trouble for releasing information. As a huge fan of KI, I wouldn't want to mess things up with them. Don, don't worry, I'm not talking! I'm not ruining the suspense.

2269ac8e12cfd11bfe748965f73546d7.jpg

we got another Gem over here 

• Like 1

So if this attraction is a roller coaster, and is near the reservoir. How/ should it interact with it. For example should it have a splash down like db or cannons like the cowboy coaster or under water tunnel maybe like anaconda at Kings Dominion. What would you like to see or not see?

Sent from my XT1034 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

That depends on the coaster type and if it even is meant to interact with the reservoir. A wooden coaster type I would probably enjoy a overbanked turn or helix near the waters edge. a giga coaster would probably be the only way we see a splash down and even that is unlikely imo. If it was something like a wing coaster then maybe a slow inline roll like Banshee's might be nice over it. 

• Like 1