Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees

jcgoble3

Probably no trademark issues, but I think another Southern Ohio amusement park might be... less than amused... if Kings Island opened a ride named Tornado.

Also... on the subject of the realness/fakeness of this, would filing false blueprints even be legal?

I wonder if they could just take some advantage of a revision process. At any rate Oldschool75 says it is correct now returning some of its credibility. I personally wouldn't want Tornado as it seems a bit bland to me, not quite sure why.

• Like 4

Just think, even when we think we got it, KI throws us for a loop. Some people are really good at their jobs...

Yes.

Yes, they are.

Yes I agree as well, I love all this stuff because they CF knows we love it so they do too. It's all about breeding excitement and I am excited with something new to ride, on top of just loving everything they already have to experience.

• Like 4

Probably no trademark issues, but I think another Southern Ohio amusement park might be... less than amused... if Kings Island opened a ride named Tornado.

Also... on the subject of the realness/fakeness of this, would filing false blueprints even be legal?

Again, has anyone even confirmed these plans actually came from where they said they did and it's not all lie?

I'd put the odds of KI submitting fake plans to planning and zoning very low on the possibility scale. Theres legal issues there. Not saying it strictly cannot be done, but it's walking a fine line with that. I'm not sure messing with some internet boards is worth that. This is way different than changing some light colors or putting up some signs. 

• Like 2

Anyone have any new pictures of the area lately? In the woods or by Diamondback?

I am going to try to fly over in the next week or so and get some photos from the air.

I'd put the odds of KI submitting fake plans to planning and zoning very low on the possibility scale. Theres legal issues there. Not saying it strictly cannot be done, but it's walking a fine line with that. I'm not sure messing with some internet boards is worth that. This is way different than changing some light colors or putting up some signs. 

I would agree. Submitting 'fake' plans would, basically, be an act of fraud. Submitting changes to already submitted plans should be ok, though (I'm assuming there's an understood  "within reason" and/or "extenuating circumstance" clause when talking about the amount of change). I'm not a lawyer or in construction etc, just my take on things.

• Like 2