Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees

jcgoble3

Also, keep in mind, a leak here would not affect most of the public. If a bunch of enthusiasts get the plans, so what? Enthusiasts are A: a small minority of the customer base and B: likely to buy a season pass next year regardless of what they announce anyway.

I would imagine that in the name of keeping a good working relationship with the park, local news outlets aren't going to report anything until an announcement is made by the park. And the local news media and releases from the park itself are how the vast, vast majority of people are going to find out about new attractions.

• Like 14

I feel like the park's post "What KIC is looking for can only be found by those who know where it's at" actually means that the plans were in the city hall. And someone found them. I honestly think this is a giant tease, especially after the dog post. I'm hanging on to #TeamGiga.

• Like 4

What I don't get is that both KIexpo and OldSchool75 found the same blue prints, but neither divulge the other pages. I mean if willing to share the main goods why aren't the other one's? Not doubting that they might be harder to decipher but why not let us decide that? What's not being said here?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I sent the layout to my architect buddy. He said "This is a basic layout print. We use these for earth removal and brush clearing." He also said, "You're missing the important pages."

And those probably wont be sent for a little while longer...

• Like 6

My first comment on KI Central! Anyway I think the blueprint is legit. Remember when Banshee had its blueprint like this leaked? It turned out to be real. I think this new coaster will probably be a GCI coaster similar to Prowler. I am holding out hope for an RMC tho...

• Like 5

My first comment on KI Central! Anyway I think the blueprint is legit. Remember when Banshee had its blueprint like this leaked? It turned out to be real. I think this new coaster will probably be a GCI coaster similar to Prowler. I am holding out hope for an RMC tho...

But the difference is that these blueprints were found months in advance while Banshee's were leaked days before. This leaves room for change. Also, someone mentioned that their architect buddy said that this was a common thing for clearing bushes or something. Even though facts may be leaning one way, I'm waiting until the park tells us exactly what is being built before I fully believe it.

Also, GavPenn, please don't be upset at people for people trying to decode, as this is a decoding thread. Just because there are leaked blueprints doesn't mean that's exactly what we're going to get. Heck, we might also get some flats! All we know is (maybe) the layout of the ride. We don't even know a single stat or even the designer. There's still a lot of decoding left!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 6

The footers look exactly like the ones in the plans. Here is an example of the difference in the size of footers and how the smaller ones represent a twist in the track.Lightning_Rod_Roller_Coaster_Quadruple_D

Not to be a stickler here, but I thought you said you knew but couldn't tell? Even though this is possibly a leak, I won't believe it till it's confirmed on their page. I still believe this is a GCI wooden roller coaster. Maybe they can get the loop right If they decide to go that route.
since the cats outta the bag... I'm still not giving 100% away. The layout is correct.

It's sad that even when ki admitted the "cat was out of the bag" people are still doubting it. Calling the plans fake. Seriously, how much proof do you need? This is becoming extremely silly. I find it cool that they quoted me for their post. I'm hoping for an official release sometime within the next few weeks if not days.

They will not announce anything for months. It is extremely bad for business to announce stuff this early. 

• Like 11