Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees

jcgoble3

This thread is no longer worth my time. If you want to argue about which park is better KI or CP, then make a thread for that. Of you want to expose BeastGal, then creat a thread for that. Anyways I have a meeting with CBS about a show based on the posts from KIC. We're calling it "The Bold and the Trolls". Enjoy your bickering.

• Like 5

For those who "know", can you please stop saying that you know on multiple accounts. It is highly annoying. We get it. It's not about having credibility when it is over. I believe no one will care that you "know" the plans. That just makes it less fun for you. You can kindly stop decoding, or dropping hints. Are you the PR or Don?

Sorry for the rant, but it was getting to me.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

• Like 13

For those who "know", can you please stop saying that you know and multiple accounts. It is highly annoying. We get it. It's not about having credibility when it is over. I believe no one will care that you "know" the plans. That just makes it less fun for you. You can kindly stop decoding, or dropping hints. Are you the PR or Don?

Sorry for the rant, but it was getting to me.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Naild it!
  • Like 3

This thread is no longer worth my time. If you want to argue about which park is better KI or CP, then make a thread for that. Of you want to expose BeastGal, then creat a thread for that. Anyways I have a meeting with CBS about a show based on the posts from KIC. We're calling it "The Bold and the Trolls". Enjoy your bickering.

Have fun with that!

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

• Like 2

There's new markers approaching the bridge!

Awesome! This is getting super exciting!

Based on the train ride I took this last Thursday, here's what I remember seeing:

27631541735_1bdd8b04ca_c.jpg

(Aerial shot of KI taken from Google Maps)

The red circles are where I saw markers (either on trees or in the ground).

The blue circles are where trees had been cleared.

I was surprised that I saw markers as far back as I did while riding the train and the amount of trees that have been cleared out between the railroad and WWC's pond was more than I had expected.

• Like 7

There's new markers approaching the bridge!

Awesome! This is getting super exciting!

Based on the train ride I took this last Thursday, here's what I remember seeing:

27631541735_1bdd8b04ca_c.jpg

(Aerial shot of KI taken from Google Maps)

The red circles are where I saw markers (either on trees or in the ground).

The blue circles are where trees had been cleared.

I was surprised that I saw markers as far back as I did while riding the train and the amount of trees that have been cleared out between the railroad and WWC's pond was more than I had expected.

Now that's what I'm talking about! This is awesome news!

• Like 3

After a lot of thought (and some disappointment over the giga) it seems like a GCI would be a great fit for KI, especially in the location it is in. I've heard nothing but positive reviews about Prowler, Renegade, and Gold Striker, and I would venture to believe KI would get one even bigger than these three. Hopefully it will have ejector airtime, something i believe is lacking at KI. Either way, you'll see me riding and reriding it next year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 5

Wouldn't be a hoot if we were all wrong and the PR department was totally faking us out with bogus plans? I would lol for sure.... And it would be the greatest PR stunt EVER!

I have no idea about Mason but in some areas a company can request to keep plans secret for competitive reasons. The park knew this was going to happen considering both Diamondback and Banshee plans leaked before the announcement. There is likely some way the park could have kept the plans secret if they wanted.

• Like 4

I wonder if this is a version of Jeff Gramke's wooden coaster that was originally slated for the Diamondback area back in the Paramount era? Wait, he said those plans would never see the light of day, if memory serves me well.

Haha, I'm very confident that this is not Jeff's old wood Coaster. But very interesting theory.

Edit: sorry just realised how far I have fallen behind and how random this post is.

Sent from my XT1034 using Tapatalk

• Like 1