Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees

jcgoble3

^ Where exactly are they putting the statue of Don? ^_^

It goes in the center of that turnaround down at the bottom of the pic :)

I'm really buying what you're selling here, Kenban. The zones divided by the railroad track makes a lot of sense.

I thought the statue was replacing the Eiffel Tower. Never mind about that...?

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Where would the elevator go?

Up.

Tb, obliged.

Up what?.......(I meant where? (Dang it......I meant HOW?))

I give up.

• Like 3

^ Where exactly are they putting the statue of Don? ^_^

It goes in the center of that turnaround down at the bottom of the pic :)

I'm really buying what you're selling here, Kenban. The zones divided by the railroad track makes a lot of sense.

I thought the statue was replacing the Eiffel Tower. Never mind about that...?

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Where would the elevator go?

Up.

Tb, obliged.

Up what?.......(I meant where? (Dang it......I meant HOW?))

I give up.

There's a different plan shown from top down showing a large RMC footer.

You mean these?6875be4dac0e0d01fe768e8321696ac2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea that a GCI footer right there. It has the 3 holes in a triangluar shape like the slanted ones above.
That is also common metal parts sold at Home Improvement Stores....

Maybe Lowes or Home Depot is braking into the wooden coaster asile.

• Like 7

Images of the super-strength, semi-monolithic fasteners can only serve to unleash hints of Cedar Fair's underlying, compelling methodologies. While Cedar Fair and subordinate Kings Island hierarchical operatives (corporate as well as management-level ideation pros) objectively synergize flexible alignments. With forward-looking flair, the team has shown, since Diamondback, that they can efficiently synthesize evermore-coherent meta-services and  continually aggregate backward-compatible initiatives. Banshee introduced an unveiling of their competitively-driven desire to distinctively promote dynamic products, and to continually reconceptualize out-of-the-box rider-experience models. As innovators move passionately to progressively implement more "elastic" materials (whether organic or composite) -the "clicks-and-mortar" mindshare, if you're so inclined ... these slowly-revealed, much-anticipated marvels of entertaining engineering will continue to morph leading-edge initiatives! Records are meant to be shattered, but not always...

• Like 15

So all aboard RMC train?

Choo choo

All the doubters owe gavpenn an apology.

Coming from someone who never told him off, no source is considered credible without becoming trusted. He is a relatively new user and gave us no reason to trust him, it could have always been a guess and he got it correct. I also am not completely sold on a manufacturer until an announcement.

• Like 11

Well, its been nice decoding, but a leak on YouTube shows RMC footers. The video has since been taken down.

Uh...RMC and GCI footings are going to look similar.

Until we get an announcement or see the steel beams used for the Iron Horse or Topper Track (whichever comes first), all we can do is speculate.

Ummmm must be that darn common core math again??

3a220be8620ccd4d945a04b174655096.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks alot lol

Sent from my N9130 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Images of the super-strength, semi-monolithic fasteners can only serve to unleash hints of Cedar Fair's underlying, compelling methodologies. While Cedar Fair and subordinate Kings Island hierarchical operatives (corporate as well as management-level ideation pros) objectively synergize flexible alignments. With forward-looking flair, the team has shown, since Diamondback, that they can efficiently synthesize evermore-coherent meta-services and  continually aggregate backward-compatible initiatives. Banshee introduced an unveiling of their competitively-driven desire to distinctively promote dynamic products, and to continually reconceptualize out-of-the-box rider-experience models. As innovators move passionately to progressively implement more "elastic" materials (whether organic or composite) -the "clicks-and-mortar" mindshare, if you're so inclined ... these slowly-revealed, much-anticipated marvels of entertaining engineering will continue to morph leading-edge initiatives! Records are meant to be shattered, but not always...

I have worked in the corporate offices of multiple companies in the Fortune 50...that is about the best buzzword mumbjo jumbo I think I have ever heard/read.

• Like 15