Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees

jcgoble3

To go along with the new water slide.

Tropical Depression. :)

That was once a boat for some of our late Boomerang Bay enthusiasts. Above the Outback Shack there was a boat with the label of Tropical Depression, after the Soak City renovation you could find this boat during Haunt in Backwoods Bayou. 

• Like 4

^Would that be the same boat now dubbed "Tin Man"?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I remember correctly there is Tin Man and Tropical Depression as two different and separate boats. 

• Like 1

First time post awesome site! Finally decided to join!

Might be a stupid question but when does Kings Island usually announce things for next season? Really looking forward to the announcement for this "coaster"

Welcome to KIC I think you'll find everyone entertaining, if you get chewed out once or twice just remember it's nothing personal everyone is just trying to keep the site proper and enjoyable.

• Like 3

First time post awesome site! Finally decided to join!

Might be a stupid question but when does Kings Island usually announce things for next season? Really looking forward to the announcement for this "coaster"

Welcome to KIC I think you'll find everyone entertaining, if you get chewed out once or twice just remember it's nothing personal everyone is just trying to keep the site proper and enjoyable.

You must also love b&m.

• Like 3

Anybody knows why Busch Gardens Williamsburg announced their ride so early? Do they not do season passes?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

I don't believe they're seasonal like Kings Island so a pass is good for a year from when purchased; not just for the Spring, Summer and Fall.

Technically they are seasonal, as the park is closed from the end of December through the end of March, like Dollywood. I imagine the reason the passes work like that is just because the rest of their parks aren't seasonal. It would stink to buy a Platinum Membership at BGW and only be able to use it at the other parks for nine months instead of the full year like the other parks' passes.

• Like 3

Anybody knows why Busch Gardens Williamsburg announced their ride so early? Do they not do season passes?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

They are also crowd sourcing parts of it. For example the name of the ride. But, I agree it did seem early. Then again there is no standard across the board

Sent from my XT1034 using Tapatalk

• Like 3