Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees

jcgoble3

^^^ I have heard that the action theater is being gutted, so those tarps might be covering something from that. It's possible that after all is said and done we see the P. VS. Z. attraction or ME attraction go in there, I have heard those have been well received.

The building currently houses: Tech Services and the home of Urgent Scare that has been rumored to be leaving for several years now. 

I'm hoping U.S. leaves for a new haunted attraction. A Plants Vs. Zombies attraction would be nice, but I'm hoping we don't get it......I did it at Carowinds this past Saturday...it was fun, but it was complicated. Hard to see where you actually are shooting and the marks are off. But again, it could be a welcomed attraction. Just would hope they'd fix the bottle neck getting to AT.

• Like 5

^^^ I have heard that the action theater is being gutted, so those tarps might be covering something from that. It's possible that after all is said and done we see the P. VS. Z. attraction or ME attraction go in there, I have heard those have been well received.

The building currently houses: Tech Services and the home of Urgent Scare that has been rumored to be leaving for several years now. 

I'm hoping U.S. leaves for a new haunted attraction. A Plants Vs. Zombies attraction would be nice, but I'm hoping we don't get it......I did it at Carowinds this past Saturday...it was fun, but it was complicated. Hard to see where you actually are shooting and the marks are off. But again, it could be a welcomed attraction. Just would hope they'd fix the bottle neck getting to AT.

I would rather do something to use our famous big shiny metal box in Rivertown :) 

• Like 2

Back to semi-on-topic "decoding."

So, as we all know, KI tweeted this pic last week:

b6f65a54483fe00c7a97b1f854fb9fed.jpg

When compared to the original sign

952ee86e72d027b010d4406b88ea830e.jpg

there's something missing.

Notably, "FOR" and "G" (also "Caution").

Hmm. So, maybe the new project is going to improve cell reception at the park? :D

Well i think that you can see a piece of a number 4 before "Fallin" on the edge of the picture. But the definitely left the g out.

• Like 4

So obviously trespassing is a no-no. However, I'm 6'4", if i was to stretch really big during a yawn with my phone in my hand and take a picture over said fence would that be frowned upon?

I did it on Opening Day(Im also 6'4") and the pictures turned out great, as long as your body is not tip toed on something, your phone is secure in your hand, you are good. I wouldn't consider what you are considering to consider to do trespassing.

• Like 4

The woody is going to have a zero g roll.

So now its confirmed its going to be a rocky mountain.

GCI has said their Millennium Flyers can handle inversions. GG added an inversion to Hades.[/quote

But the masses would say, it could not be a gci with an inversion cause Cedar Fair only uses tried and true methods.]

So obviously trespassing is a no-no. However, I'm 6'4", if i was to stretch really big during a yawn with my phone in my hand and take a picture over said fence would that be frowned upon?

I did it on Opening Day(Im also 6'4") and the pictures turned out great, as long as your body is not tip toed on something, your phone is secure in your hand, you are good. I wouldn't consider what you are considering to consider to do trespassing.
Selfies stick lol

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

The woody is going to have a zero g roll.

So now its confirmed its going to be a rocky mountain.
GCI has said their Millennium Flyers can handle inversions. GG added an inversion to Hades.

But the masses would say, it could not be a gci with an inversion cause Cedar Fair only uses tried and true methods.

They do? That may be accurate for the last couple years, but for 20 years before that it was obviously false.
  • Like 2

Selfies stick lol

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

Finally! A legitimate, non-stupid use for a selfie stick! :P

• Like 7