Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees

jcgoble3

Back to semi-on-topic "decoding."

So, as we all know, KI tweeted this pic last week:

b6f65a54483fe00c7a97b1f854fb9fed.jpg

When compared to the original sign

952ee86e72d027b010d4406b88ea830e.jpg

there's something missing.

Notably, "FOR" and "G" (also "Caution").

Hmm. So, maybe the new project is going to improve cell reception at the park? :D

Anyone else notice a figure on the bottom right corner of sign in the tree? I don't know if it has been speculated to or noticed.

• Like 5

Not sure if this is Project 2017 related, but on the Blue Racer turnaround, if you look back in the woods to the right, left of the theater, there's a bunch of things covered with black tarps. Never noticed them before, they could have been there a while, but I feel like I would have noticed them. Anyone know about these things?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Most likely thats where they shoot the fireworks from.
Aren't the fireworks shot by The Beast? This is nowhere near there. If they were here The Beast wouldn't have to close each night

Actually the fireworks are shot behind the Blue Racer's turnaround. See area circled on image below:

8fc6b7259a705627aafe7e7686ec5c05.jpg

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Okay that's where it was. Why do they close The Beast and not The Racer if it's so much closer? I actually never knew exactly where the fireworks were set off. I apologize for this, I probably look like an idiot right now.

• Like 4

Okay that's where it was. Why do they close The Beast and not The Racer if it's so much closer? I actually never knew exactly where the fireworks were set off. I apologize for this, I probably look like an idiot right now.

It is difficult to see from that picture but it is about the same distance from The Beast.  The brake shed is directly south of the clearing.

• Like 3

I forgot about this. PTC made a train called PTC-360 which can go upside down but I'd doubt anyone would use them since GCI, RMC, and GG all make their own trains now and PTC hasn't built an original roller coaster since Screamin Eagle at Six Flags St. Louis unless you count the Ghoster Coaster at Canada's Wonderland which is just a clone of Woodstock Express.

• Like 5