Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees

jcgoble3

I think you nailed it! Very good work! Now, I'm wondering if the stuffed bear that was strategically placed on The Beast was actually a lion. Didn't someone mention a scarecrow being placed in the construction area? I know there were scarecrow for Banshee but I think someone said they spotted one near project 2017. Kings Island isn't messy. They wouldn't leave a row boat lying around unless it was a clue.

• Like 7

I think you nailed it! Very good work! Now, I'm wondering if the stuffed bear that was strategically placed on The Beast was actually a lion. Didn't someone mention a scarecrow being placed in the construction area? I know there were scarecrow for Banshee but I think someone said they spotted one near project 2017. Kings Island isn't messy. They wouldn't leave a row boat lying around unless it was a clue.

Interesting... Does anyone here happen to have photographs of this stuffed Lion on The Beast and Scarecrow near Project 2017

• Like 3

I saw a stuffed bear sitting on one of The Beast's footings a few weeks ago. There's a lot of small, strange things you see around the park. It's hard to tell if they're clues or just random. What I'd like to know is why there was a spaghetti spoon on top of DB's maintenance shed a few weeks ago amongst all the wristbands and game cards. It was there one day and gone the next. But really nothing up there gets removed often. And who would take that on the ride with them, and furthermore, how could you?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

• Like 7

I came across this link on YouTube. I may be behind on this, but we have footers!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9AxO6YH5tQ] ;)

Wow, watching that made me really homesick for Kings Island!  I am really overdue, I think.  This is my birthday month, so I need to give myself a Kings Island trip....

And, I'm in the extreme minority, but I find the train spielers really funny.  I laughed the whole train ride back in April.  I may be way off base, but I imagine that the girl spieler in the video probably has a wicked sense of humor.  

• Like 9

The Office Space receptionist is far more intelligible.

That woman on the train was what we call "putting on airs." Trying to sound high-falutin, she sounds preposterous.

She should be forced to listen to herself on that YouTube video for hours on end. I bet she'd be mortified.

Teens. With mikes. Entertaining themselves. And annoying the dickens out of "you guys."

• Like 17

Anyone else think it's kinda awkward how they always are talking about how much Diamondback and Banshee cost? It just seems weird to me.

Not necessarily.  People define "big" in all sorts of ways.  They're big rides, but when you put a price-tag on them that's when my jaw really drops!

• Like 4

Been following for a while and decided to join! Btw: Looking at the "axe" maybe it's a Hatchet?

Maybe the ride will be named Tomahawk - then that kills two birds with one stone - a unique new name and the obligatory CF Hawk addendum.... :P

• Like 13