Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees

jcgoble3

I saw a stuffed bear sitting on one of The Beast's footings a few weeks ago. There's a lot of small, strange things you see around the park. It's hard to tell if they're clues or just random. What I'd like to know is why there was a spaghetti spoon on top of DB's maintenance shed a few weeks ago amongst all the wristbands and game cards. It was there one day and gone the next. But really nothing up there gets removed often. And who would take that on the ride with them, and furthermore, how could you?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

The spaghetti spoon wasn't a clue. I threw that on on the roof and boy was I mad when they removed it after I worked so hard to get it past security. My daughter and I always laugh at the stuff on that roof so I tried to find the most random thing I could to throw up there.

• Like 8

Why would anyone want to throw a spoon, or anything else on the roofs of the sheds?

And even worse is sneaking anything past security. I strongly feel anyone trying to sneak anything in the park past security should be banned and prosecuted.

• Like 10

Something that has stuck with me from the WLWT video, Dons'  quote  "Something is definitely happening in Rivertown, and you're gonna need this ax",  and the quote      "Over the River and Through the Woods to the train station we go"

On the surface, you have Rivertown, the woods and an ax.  All seem to go together.  I always took the  " Over the River and Through the Woods to the train station we go" pretty much at face value

Other than hearing the song growing up, never really even knew all the words.

A Wiki search reveals it was based on a poem.   A poem not about going to grandmothers house at Christmas, but going to grandfathers house at Thanksgiving.  

You heard it here first folks, they're converting the train house to a hatchery, and you'll need the ax for (well you get the idea)

That or maybe copying Holiday World and we're getting a Turkey Whirl

• Like 5

^^We had obvious construction for Banshee on opening day of 2013 and they didn't announce it until August.  KI will do whatever they have planned.  

And before you bring up SOB's announcement, SOB was one of the largest wooden coasters ever built.  A GCI/RMC will take considerably less time to build.  Prowler didn't have footings down until mid-September.  

• Like 4

^^We had obvious construction for Banshee on opening day of 2013 and they didn't announce it until August. KI will do whatever they have planned.

And before you bring up SOB's announcement, SOB was one of the largest wooden coasters ever built. A GCI/RMC will take considerably less time to build. Prowler didn't have footings down until mid-September.

Not to mention Cedar Fair is not Paramount Parks.

Fer Suhr.

• Like 9

Why would anyone want to throw a spoon, or anything else on the roofs of the sheds?

And even worse is sneaking anything past security. I strongly feel anyone trying to sneak anything in the park past security should be banned and prosecuted.

Oh my! Banned and prosecuted for bringing a plastic spoon into the park? When I said sneak it in I was talking more about being embarrassed for having a spaghetti spoon in my pocket. Not that I was necessarily doing something illegal.

• Like 6

Lol if this is a wooden coaster, which we pretty much know it is, will they need to announce it sooner than usual because of how long it takes to build, or is that not an issue?

For reference, Cedar Point didn't announce Top Thrill Dragster until the tower was built. Nothing says the announcement has to be before construction.
  • Like 6

I'd say an announcement around the same time we got the Banshee Announcement, if not later. With Banshee they had to start building the station and transfer area, so an announcement either had to be made, or at least made sense to make one. On this thing, we don't even have footers yet. Even if they start digging holes and pouring concrete, it doesn't force an announcement. Whenever gold passes go on sale for 2017 is about when I'd expect it. 

• Like 5

I'd say an announcement around the same time we got the Banshee Announcement, if not later. With Banshee they had to start building the station and transfer area, so an announcement either had to be made, or at least made sense to make one. On this thing, we don't even have footers yet. Even if they start digging holes and pouring concrete, it doesn't force an announcement. Whenever gold passes go on sale for 2017 is about when I'd expect it.

I'm just hoping for another flashy nighttime announcement for something supernatural.... All ghosty and such.

• Like 5