Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees

jcgoble3

Since everyone is talking about the train spielers, my personal feeling is that I could do without them altogether. I've only ridden the train twice this year but both times it was excruciating to listen to them, just terrible. Cheesy, bad jokes, uninteresting (and misleading) statements. I got the feeling that the other park guests felt the same way. It really took away from the ride experience. Just play the music and blow the whistle every now and then. If you need to tell a story, play a recording.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They all talk in the same reflections and same annoying tone. Nobody talks like that in real life. Do they actually "train" (pun intended)  these people to talk like that? I think they have been talking like that since the 70's.

• Like 7

Stuck on the train with that spieler everyone was complaining about...this is a painful experience.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

LoL.... I wonder how many train guys are members here at KIC and reading these post?

I hope so. Maybe they can take some constructive criticism.

• Like 5

Gray track is going to China. Hot Go Park. I posted that almost 2 weeks ago. Still not sure who is getting the wing rider( green track )

How can you tell it's a Wing Rider?

On the track they have a label that lists certain aspects. On the Green track it has the term WC on it for model, used for Wing coaster.

• Like 2

Gray track is going to China. Hot Go Park. I posted that almost 2 weeks ago. Still not sure who is getting the wing rider( green track )

Because it's labeled WI = Wing Coaster

df6e5c8f418c2aeba0d2272b3b6ac02e.jpg

• Like 5

Why would plans be filed in an office if there were no plans to do that which is allegedly planned?

Aren't the primary purposes of required filings to allow governmental inspections, ensure taxation and give required public notice?

Why would any filer unnecessarily subject themselves to all that?

Are some posters here actually thinking a park would file plans it had no intention of executing?

Really?

Terp, who:

* Likes to ask questions.

* Learns the darnest things here.

There is a small portion of the plans that are labeled work area. The rest could be faked to throw enthusiasts off. Rumors were those weren't the real plans to start with if I remember correctly.

With all due respect, this has to be about the silliest, most inane thing I've read here this week.

Parks comply with the law. They don't do silly things that would not be legal to mess with "enthusiasts."

Even when teasing a new attraction, so called "enthusiasts" are not a major factor.

Attitudes like that expressed above are why so many in the industry find enthusiasts a bother that must be dealt with, not an asset.

I find this whole discussion silly just like the park they are about, but to each there own.

Sorry, but I have to ask why you're bothering to post here if you think the park is silly? 

• Like 15

Why would plans be filed in an office if there were no plans to do that which is allegedly planned?

Aren't the primary purposes of required filings to allow governmental inspections, ensure taxation and give required public notice?

Why would any filer unnecessarily subject themselves to all that?

Are some posters here actually thinking a park would file plans it had no intention of executing?

Really?

Terp, who:

* Likes to ask questions.

* Learns the darnest things here.

There is a small portion of the plans that are labeled work area. The rest could be faked to throw enthusiasts off. Rumors were those weren't the real plans to start with if I remember correctly.

With all due respect, this has to be about the silliest, most inane thing I've read here this week.

Parks comply with the law. They don't do silly things that would not be legal to mess with "enthusiasts."

Even when teasing a new attraction, so called "enthusiasts" are not a major factor.

Attitudes like that expressed above are why so many in the industry find enthusiasts a bother that must be dealt with, not an asset.

I find this whole discussion silly just like the park they are about, but to each there own.

Sorry, but I have to ask why you're bothering to post here if you think the park is silly? 

Please DO NOT feed the trolls

• Like 6

Because it's labeled WI = Wing Coaster

df6e5c8f418c2aeba0d2272b3b6ac02e.jpg

What is that location on there? something usa can you make it out in the orignal?

• Like 3

I would imagine driving piles into the ground for whatever reason would require approval from the city. So either this is part of the "work area" or there are other plans filed with the city we have not seen yet. If that is indeed correct the soonest we would get a peek at them would be Monday.

• Like 4