Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees

jcgoble3

Which RMCs are ground up coasters? I know Lightning Rod, but most of the rest seem to be makeovers.

So far all wooden coasters (i.e. Goliath, Lightning Rod, etc.) are built from the ground up while Hybrids (i.e. Twisted Colossus, Storm Chaser) used the structures of old wooden roller coasters that they removed the wood from and replaced with steel I-Box Track

• Like 1

Didn't see anything new as for as construction when I ride the train today but I did see this. So I'm going with the name Mustang.2caf5afe39f4c46a569fe48ebf6926f1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I bet PR planted that guy.... The wood is for a big fence because Project 2017 is Horseback Riding. Cant be worse than the Safari.

• Like 4

You use to be able to see lions and stuff at KI too. I just dont think Zoo and Themepark really go together.

Actually a little before my time you use to be able to watch lions kill zebras and gazelles and ride rides. Hell Ohio may still even have some wild baboons running around.

• Like 1

Let me be clear with a 'baby goat' [what are they called again?] On the way to Maverick...when coming from the front. Not the goat relevant in Terp's post.

You got a giraffe and nitro...we got little crapper animals and Maverick...it's almost a draw.

[Edit]. Actually you decide this one...you're the expert perhaps. It is Maverick...after all I meant. [Edit] I don't mean after all either...I meant it in question marks. Gawd! Not typing what I'm meaning...go to bed Ex.

[Edit] Ok self

• Like 5

Let me be clear with a 'baby goat' [what are they called again?] On the way to Maverick...when coming from the front. Not the goat relevant in Terp's post.

You got a giraffe and nitro...we got little crapper animals and Maverick...it's almost a draw.

I believe the word you are looking for is "pygmy"
  • Like 4

I just dont think Zoo and Themepark really go together.

You've never been to Busch Gardens Tampa then.

Or Disney's Animal Kingdom

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Animal Kingdom is an exception and not ive never been to that Busch Gardens. 

• Like 1

I just dont think Zoo and Themepark really go together.

You've never been to Busch Gardens Tampa then.

Or Disney's Animal Kingdom

Or Six Flags Worlds of Adventure.

Wait...

But there's still Great Adventure! And Discovery Kingdom! And SeaWorlds in Orlando, San Antonio, and San Diego. And Busch Gardens in Williamsburg, too. Hersheypark. There are some really great examples of parks that fuse amusement park thrills, theme park details, and zoological park animals.

• Like 12