Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees

jcgoble3

Wonder if this has something to do with the train ride or the construction zone...

https://instagram.com/p/BHur6GNh8xI/

https://instagram.com/p/BHvCkFGhP_A/

They are throwing out the hints for sure.   Lots of people thinking a return of Winterfest. I don't know about that with the unpredictable Winter weather in Ohio. I'm hoping it's the Christmas In July announcement of something big.

• Like 9

Not to go back in time, but...

Only other one I had been too is Sea World Orlando and I'd consider it an aquarium more than a zoo

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

aquarium (n) – (1) a transparent tank of water in which fish and other water creatures and plants are kept; (2) a building containing aquariums, especially one that is open to the public.

zoo (n) – an establishment that maintains a collection of wild animals, typically in a park or gardens, for study, conservation, or display to the public.

;) 

• Like 5

^That water is stagnant, there is no pump. Hence its nastiness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is a pump and the water is not stagnant. As the other poster mentioned, it's enclosed in the fence next to the splashdown.

Trust me - if the water was stagnant you would know by a horrible smell and it would be extremely dangerous. I think the off color comes from rain water sitting in it during the Winter staining the concrete.

Sorry to pull this back up, but I wanted to make it clear.

Back to project '17...

• Like 19

Nah, we already have a second-hand, renamed Vekoma at the park.

But X-Flight is a great ride! I love Worlds of Adv-I mean, I love Kings Island!

Underdog, who lurks and has no idea how posting works on tapatalk

Welcome to KIC! 

• Like 6

Honestly its starting to look to me like they are moving the train track over a couple yards

Honestly, I'm not sure that's wrong. It would give them some room to work with in front of it, without needing to cross train tracks to get to whatever they put there. However, it seems like an awful lot of work for not a whole lot of expanded Rivertown path.

Makes a coaster seem less likely than midway improvements, tho.

• Like 3

I think we are in for a big treat. As someone posted quite some time ago now I don't see them getting the plans approved for a coaster and then not put one in. I believe we will be getting the coaster and some other nice things. #KI45th

• Like 5

I think we are in for a big treat. As someone posted quite some time ago now I don't see them getting the plans approved for a coaster and then not put one in. I believe we will be getting the coaster and some other nice things. #KI45th

• Like 1