Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees

jcgoble3

I'm not a tree hugger, but I did not enjoy watching a nice big tree getting felled by heavy equipment.  The operator kept swinging the scoop into it until it fell. 

I would say that I am in a way. I know when I go Saturday, I'll probably feel in the middle about the trees being cut down, but happy about what's to come if that makes sense. One part of me that I like to do besides Amusement Parks is go on hiking trails, and taking in the nature that surrounds it.

• Like 6

Hi everyone! I've been a lurker for a long time but finally decided to start posting as the excitement and anticipation for this mystery attraction continues to build. The last time I had the chance to visit the park was in October of 2014. My first year in college living as an adult left me little time to make as many trips as I did in high school. Luckily, I have a trip slated for next Wednesday! I can't wait to walk the midways again and observe this project in person. It should be a great time and I look forward to being a part of this decoding process leading up to the announcement, whenever that may be!

• Like 18

Welcome. And let's go mountaineers! Well if you haven't been since 2014 you have a great ride in Banshee waiting for you. Oh and make sure you catch a Cirque Origins show it's a must see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you! 

Haha "wv" are my initials but I don't have anything against the Mountaineers!  :P

• Like 3

There is a lot of work going on today. Also, I didn't get a picture of it because it was driving in the other direction, but there was a small green truck with PICKAXES in the bed of the truck. It was right by the crossing to the entrance of Soak City. If someone else is here today and takes a ride on the train, be on the lookout41c4da6506fe8390cf3ec67dabc4a267.jpg. 41c4da6506fe8390cf3ec67dabc4a267.jpg9e8823fdb67051e1996fd88b382802df.jpgecb2e7c3ccbc57abc8011077d5b88525.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 17