Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees

jcgoble3

I'm still sticking to calling it a tunnel

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

That would be cool. What if the tunnel was right before you get to the main station in Rivertown? Maybe they could put some theming in the tunnel? I know usually Cedar Fair and theming don't mix, but let's do it!

• Like 1

I definitely say it's just a retaining wall. Nothing more nothing less.  They'll put 'something' in between the I-Beams and backfill.  From the pics, it seems that area is lower than the train tracks.  my guess is they are going to raise the ground level to match the tracks..  

"Why?" is the question!   Move the tracks?  is it part of the new ride?  who knows.

• Like 6

It looks to me like they are building an access road for the new coaster. Seems like the shortest distance for them to haul the materials from the parking lot to the site. Also, they look to be widening the road near DB for the same reason.

• Like 6

It looks to me like they are building an access road for the new coaster. Seems like the shortest distance for them to haul the materials from the parking lot to the site. Also, they look to be widening the road near DB for the same reason.

Makes sense. We are wanting the construction to start so bad that we are reading things into everything at this point.

• Like 4

No way brahbroham Lincoln. This is the greatest part. Nobody knows crap except the peeps that like to dangle bait and think they know. This is better than Banshee...because no one has a fn clue. (Fan nation to get away with a fn.). This hold out to me is better than Banshee. I want this wood coaster...and can't wait for the reveal. GCI or RMC? Who gives two foodies? Both companies bring it for me.

• Like 7

I posted it on page 719 some guy made it with No limits coaster off of the plans that were released

You mean 219 right? This thread has only been through 242 pages. ;)
On mobile device we are upto 726 pages.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

• Like 3

I posted it on page 719 some guy made it with No limits coaster off of the plans that were released

It might be better to reference the actual post number, instead of the page number upon which the post is found. ;)

• Like 4

If it is tunnel then this guy's No Limit coaster model might not be to far off from what is planned.

https://youtu.be/yjWf_RvPC-A

Or I could just post it again

It might be better to reference the actual post number, instead of the page number upon which the post is found. ;)

• Like 2

I don't understand why someone associated with management at KI/CF would tweet something "negative" related to the new expansion??? Re: hating to see the trees go...

I found that a little weird as well. It's the second time he's done it.

• Like 4

I want to ride The Beast with Terp man...at some point. Who wouldn't? The Beast man...with Terp? Sign up now.

I signed. Non homo. Don't care about such things. Justwant Terp by my side for a ride.

Id like to fill this coaster train with all of us on opening day............. KICentral meetup!!!!!!!

http://www.KICentral.com/forums/index.php/topic/32228-kiproject2017-KICentral-meetup/?p=740115

• Like 6