Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees

jcgoble3

I'm on my third trip around on the train because I keep forgetting to get a pic of the clearing before the unused station.

I take it you know the train spieler pretty well then.
Singy/songy/whiny

As Terp would say.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

• Like 6

Goliath has a setup like the construction where the steel beams are for a tunnel. So could this be a tunnel and still be a RMC? If not it is for sure GCI then.

Yeah they are also using wood so they could be building my house.

Kidding of course. Simply put, materials like that don't really matter all too much in what the manufacturer would be.

• Like 2

"Hey you guys! On the right is Old Fort Coney. Inside the fort is an old house, that's older than Kings Island itself and its the home to the ghost of Missouri Jane. If you ride the train at night you might even see her chasing the train. It was also shown in an episode of Ghost Hunters. If you have watched the show, tell me about it.. I haven't seen it"

• Like 10

They tend to change out who spiels each time around. But I've ridden the train so much I recognize most of them anyway.

Kenny was not up to his usual upbeat spiel last week.  Not that he was bad, he just seemed a little off.  I hope he did not hear about what was said on this thread and get discouraged.

• Like 4

Record breaking rmc woody in 2017.

Intamin AG giga coaster in 2022.

Kings Island is becoming a destination park.

It be nice to have Coney Mall totally redone with new LED lights everywhere and a few more flat rides. I'd be happy with that by 2022. A Giga would be nice but if I had the choice I'd rather they take the 50 Million and invest back into the park.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

• Like 7

^That argument has been around since before CP announced Millennium Force.  Sure hasn't stopped them yet.  

Also, why does it matter so much which park is the 'crown jewel'?  Each park does its own thing to keep themselves successful.  What happens at one park in the chain doesn't matter diddly squat to the rest of them.  

• Like 11

KI has only used 1/2 of their property. With Gatekeeper partially built in the parking lot, looks to me as if they are near capacity. Not 100 % full but close to it. KI and CP were rivals for a long time. Since they became step siblings,KI has been a few steps behind. Sandusky isn't mason and I know the higher need to draw crowds to CP. I don't blame them. I'm just looking forward to the day KI gets to ride shotgun!

• Like 4

KI has only used 1/3 of their property. With Gatekeeper partially built in the parking lot, looks to me as if they are near capacity. Not 100 % full but close to it. KI and CP were rivals for a long time. Since they became step siblings,KI has been a few steps behind. Sandusky isn't mason and I know the higher need to draw crowds to CP. I don't blame them. I'm just looking forward to the day KI gets to ride shotgun!

That is beside the point (no pun intended), they are the same size and will likely hold around the same amount of rides. Once Kings Island has as many rides as Cedar Point they will likely be running out of room as well.

• Like 2

Just a "little" reminder that I stand firm on my layout with 98.672538% accuracy with no clue what is what, just where it's going!  #TeamGCI or #TeamRMC.  Whatever fits the best.  I would just like to be a performer with the clown band one day.  That is all.

27457912410_8064826f95_m.jpgKIProject2017FinalEdit by KingsIsland1972, on Flickr

• Like 10