Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees

jcgoble3

You know, back in the day, you waited until the park put these out in the spring to find out what the new ride was....

BrochureRack.jpg

Once upon a time they had part of the ride sitting by the front entrance to give you a glimpse.  I distinctly remember the rafts from WWC out front one season (may have been during winterfest), perhaps part of a King Cobra train as well.

• Like 7

Curious?? This is heading north on 71 between 275 and KI.d793264ab2c4fc3de306849ac8648d78.png

Sent from my iOS 10 device

I'm fairly certain that is heading south, past western row.  That building on the left is fairly new, w/n the last couple of years.  But yes, b/w KI & 275

Yep, sorry I saw the water tower on the right, there is a similar building on the left as you are heading north. lol

• Like 1

Good grief.... FB, Twitter, Snapchat, blah blah blah... who can keep up with all 10 of the social media outlets the park is using? Us old folks aren't as savvy as you youngins....  LOL ;-)

And a big thanks to everyone who is re-posting the content here for those of us who can't keep up!   ;)   Very much appreciated !!  :D

I opened a Snapchat account just for this reason.  Other than reading KI's Snapchats, I still have no idea how to use it!

• Like 7

That looks like a '64 pickup they are using...the year that Kings Island was conceived (according to Wikipedia)...Origins????

ALERT: The @KingsIslandPR #KIProject2017 plot thickens - announcement next Thurs night @WCPO pic.twitter.com/Abc2h1vjgk

— Evan Millward (@EvanMillward) July 19, 2016

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

• Like 4

I would imagine that this has to be a major thrill ride. This is getting teased more than Banshee was. That is the reason I am on team RMC. I think it will break the inversion record or something. Like I have said before. I trust Rob Decker (except Valravn, but alteast it looks great).

• Like 7