Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees

jcgoble3

I wonder if there also adding a new antique cars attraction as well. 

That would be cool, but I would still like the big log flume back even more. It's practically made for the rivertown section.

What was the old log flume called back where the crypt was?

• Like 2

That would be cool, but I would still like the big log flume back even more. It's practically made for the rivertown section.

Kenton's Cove Keelboat Canal. Most around here refer to it as KCKC.

• Like 10

Kenton's Cove Keelboat Canal

Here's a thread all about it: http://www.KICentral.com/forums/index.php/topic/10502-kentons-cove-keelboat-canal-topic/

• Like 6

Kenton's Cove Keelboat Canal

Here's a thread all about it: http://www.KICentral.com/forums/index.php/topic/10502-kentons-cove-keelboat-canal-topic/

Hard to get good pictures of it. Every time I clicked a link it showed a different ride.

• Like 2

I'm interested in the color of the trucks.....maybe that'll be the color of the train(s)?

Agreed. The truck is the same color as the tin man boat by Diamondback, which was never ruled out as a clue.

I think the truck is being overlooked here. That leads me to think that someone is cutting down trees in the woods, and loading them into their truck. The physical clues have also been all about wood being cut, from the stumps and felled trees to the sticks. The website teaser may be a diversion.

I'm going with Lumberjack.

• Like 5

I sure hope this announcement is live online. I can't take off work the next day. People have been saying Splintercat on here and I have to say that sounds catchy to me. I know not everyone will agree with me on that statement, but it's original.

• Like 7

The truck is the same color as the tin man boat by Diamondback, which was never ruled out as a clue.

I've avoided asking Don Helbig about Rivertown when I've talked to him this season, but I did finally ask him about the TINMAN boat and whether it was a clue, when I saw him on my birthday last week. First, he didn't even recognize exactly what I was talking about. After I explained further, he said no, it wasn't a clue. He would know! And he is very good about not answering while not lying either, if the situation calls for it. So that was really just me wildly speculating, it never was meant to mean something.

• Like 10

I'm enjoying the fact one little ride has lost attention is Race for your life Charlie Brown. Most people were thinking this was the last year but it has totally been lost in translation of this new ride unveiling next week. Watch out for those falling trees.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

The truck is the same color as the tin man boat by Diamondback, which was never ruled out as a clue.

I've avoided asking Don Helbig about Rivertown when I've talked to him this season, but I did finally ask him about the TINMAN boat and whether it was a clue, when I saw him on my birthday last week. First, he didn't even recognize exactly what I was talking about. After I explained further, he said no, it wasn't a clue. He would know! And he is very good about not answering while not lying either, if the situation calls for it. So that was really just me wildly speculating, it never was meant to mean something.

Interesting! I assumed the same, but it's usually not good to assume. Especially when Don enjoys throwing fans for a loop before announcing the new attraction.

It's going to be very exciting to see what lies in the woods.

• Like 4