Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees

jcgoble3

Just guessing with names here so I'm going to roll with "Manticore" . The manticore is a Persian legendary creature similar to the Egyptian sphinx. It has the body of a red lion, a human head with three rows of sharp teeth. According to Wikipedia it lives in a "tropical forest jungle" setting

• Like 5

There are so many clues so lets look closer. Over the river and through the woods to the train station we go. Makes me think of little red riding hood. Chickens run from foxes and wolves. The three little pigs built their houses wood, straw, and brick and the wolf tried to blow their house down. Wolves hide in the woods. Now here is a big one. Logs in the back of a ford truck. Why not a Dodge, Chevy, or GMC? You ford a stream and this links with a log ride. And this will have a wolf theme.

• Like 6

There are so many clues so lets look closer. Over the river and through the woods to the train station we go. Makes me think of little red riding hood. Chickens run from foxes and wolves. The three little pigs built their houses wood, straw, and brick and the wolf tried to blow their house down. Wolves hide in the woods. Now here is a big one. Logs in the back of a ford truck. Why not a Dodge, Chevy, or GMC? You ford a stream and this links with a log ride. And this will have a wolf theme.

GREAT CATCH! That kind of confirms that it will in fact roll, dip, fly, and dive over WWC.

• Like 3

I am trying to think of a name of a legendary creature of the woods, but one that symbolizes rebirth or a "Revenge of the Forest" type legendary creature... 

There is a Forest Phoenix.

Bigfoot and Sasquatch struck out at me.

The Wendigo, but the backstory seems a bit too dark.

A Leshy, but that does not really sounds like a good name.

I am a bit stuck, but that is what I have come up with.

• Like 5

Just guessing with names here so I'm going to roll with "Manticore" . The manticore is a Persian legendary creature similar to the Egyptian sphinx. It has the body of a red lion, a human head with three rows of sharp teeth. According to Wikipedia it lives in a "tropical forest jungle" setting

I love this name for a future Giga in a different area of the park. Doesn't really fit in Rivertown but it's really cool!

#TeamSplintercat :P

• Like 10

Something tells me the plans that were leaked is not the true layout!

And what exactly is telling you that they were not real? I believe it is against Ohio State law to submit false plans... and the City of Mason would be very unhappy about that.

• Like 6