Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees

jcgoble3

I thought it was a pretty prominent S. More so than the 198 or whatever it is everyone else is seeing

c5b1af6e927b4932048e65d15a7aec0f.png

This may be a reach but I see a V there

Starting at the bottom of the tree to the left count the dark branches going up on the right side of that tree the V is between 5 and 6

Where's Presto with all his fancy circling when you need him

You can actually see the V and S in the first pic I posted. The letters appear to be the same size as well.

Sent from the future while riding #KIProject2017 using Tapatalk

I think I see a munchkin. But really, i don't think Kings Island would be hiding hints in the background of a promotion photo. 

• Like 4

In case you are just tuning in...

Our hero's have noticed hidden numbers planted within the background of the countdown on KI's website.

Could this be a blatant clue??

Will our new coaster hit the hyper mark??

Will our hero's survive 6 more days???

Find out on the next episode of DECODING RIVERTOWN!

35d5kpk.jpg

11mevwj.jpg

971aq8.jpg

• Like 4

I thought I saw numbers, but even I admit it's more likely it's like one of those psychologists test where they hold up a picture and everybody sees something different or maybe what they want to see. haha I'm sure as heck wanting to see a 198 lift hill! More likely is a 98 lift hill..

• Like 6

Keep in mind guys that no other CF park has teased anything to the scale of Kings Island this summer. My money is on this attraction being the "Major Thrill Ride" addition in the chain. If that is the case, this could easily be in the range of a $20 million capital investment. $20.5 million was the cost to build Son of Beast for reference.

Me personally, I believe it to be an RMC. Barrel rolls and "If you build it, they will come" were part of the teasers. This is, to me, not being advertised as anything average or small. I'm not discrediting GCI for not being fun, but a lot of you act as though the GP do not really know about RMC, but attendance is probably up in those parks because of how easy it is market an upside down wooden coaster. At this point in time, there is enough safety and capacity data for CF to warrant investing in one, so why not now?

Like most of us are saying though, anything is fair game. So buckle your seat belts and put your lap bars down. This announcement is about to be just as thrilling as the ride being announced!

• Like 10

In case you are just tuning in...

Our hero's have noticed hidden numbers planted within the background of the countdown on KI's website.

Could this be a blatant clue??

Will our new coaster hit the hyper mark??

Will our hero's survive 6 more days???

Find out on the next episode of DECODING RIVERTOWN!

[images i am referencing to]

there also seems to be another thing in white to the left of it hidden by branches 39d0c9ceeca60cb4d8002bbb666bdf3a.png

also, the photo they are using is poorly photoshopped as branches just start and end out of no where. I wonder if this was because it may ahve been a rushed job, or just them being lazy. (see in spoiler)

94c7faeb8f3859b5edcc23688933b737.png  c897235a24be9fd354772ea8b6a4e20a.png

• Like 1

8cd1814f523f23793e5c557f0090e8fc.jpg

Incidentally..... Doesn't this poster kind of look like a '50s horror movie poster?

Now the clues... An axe .... A 50s style car.... Nature taking over.... Tombstone in the image of the woods

Maybe it has something to do with "Plants vs Zombies"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Keep in mind guys that no other CF park has teased anything to the scale of Kings Island this summer. My money is on this attraction being the "Major Thrill Ride" addition in the chain. If that is the case, this could easily be in the range of a $20 million capital investment. $20.5 million was the cost to build Son of Beast for reference.

Me personally, I believe it to be an RMC. Barrel rolls and "If you build it, they will come" were part of the teasers. This is, to me, not being advertised as anything average or small. I'm not discrediting GCI for not being fun, but a lot of you act as though the GP do not really know about RMC, but attendance is probably up in those parks because of how easy it is market an upside down wooden coaster. At this point in time, there is enough safety and capacity data for CF to warrant investing in one, so why not now?

Like most of us are saying though, anything is fair game. So buckle your seat belts and put your lap bars down. This announcement is about to be just as thrilling as the ride being announced!

Disagree.... Is it Carowinds or Kings Dominion that has phone numbers for you to call to get hints. Plus what teasing was more than others? Some tweets and signs? Posting pictures of travels on Twitter or Snapchat? Giving no things to News Agencies? That is not a lot. Not by a long shot. Sorry.

Also if you did a man on the street and ask 10 random folks if they know what an RMC roller coaster is I would guess 9/10 people wouldn't know. If you ask 10 at KI you will probably get 7/10 who don't know.

Attendance goes up at parks that add new things, especially coasters.... Ask random people at the park who built Vortex/Diamondback/Racer/Banshee/Beast and I'd wager a majority of the crowd (not enthusiasts) would all say Kings Island...

• Like 7

I simply do not see any kind of hidden message, "198" or otherwise, in that image. I think y'all have been bitten a little too hard by the decoding bug. :P

I don't see a single thing either......I am straining to make the numbers out but can't see em.

If I'm not mistaken, GCI has a better safety and reliability record than RMC does.

Safety? What? The only incident I can think of is The New Texas Giant where the woman unfortunately died due to operator error, not ride error.

• Like 7

Lightning rod will eventually run. It's not like the structure is falling apart. RMC should call someone in to redo the launch.

My husband says the launch is messing up cause there is wheels on the inside of the track which is causing interference with the limbs. He says that other launchers the train's wheels are on the outside of the track.

• Like 1

2efb24eed2.png

Now it's looking more like a 192 to me. Look right above the white numbers to right of white arrow. There are matching numbers that kind of look like they were done in ink. More likely...I'm just seeing numbers that aren't there. This is the last I'm going to bring up hidden numbers as more than likely there is nothing there. Move along...nothing to see here.

• Like 3

^ Still not seeing it. At this point, with all due respect, I think you're getting delusional. There are simply no hidden numbers in the image. I suggest that you go to bed and look at it tomorrow after you've had a good night's sleep.

• Like 12

^ Still not seeing it. At this point, with all due respect, I think you're getting delusional. There are simply no hidden numbers in the image. I suggest that you go to bed and look at it tomorrow after you've had a good night's sleep.

I don't see it either and I'm glad I am not the first person to say it...

• Like 8

I'm probably only seeing it because the other poster put 198 in my head. No big deal. GavPenn was talking about a different 198, but this is the last I'm bringing it up because even I can't see KI staff going this far with clues.

• Like 6

I don't see it either and I'm glad I am not the first person to say it...

Good I thought my sugar was acting up...

• Like 8