Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees

jcgoble3

In all the times I've ridden the train in past years, I never remember the spielers talking about the bear. But this year they have mentioned it every time. Has it been mentioned in the past, or just this year?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

• Like 6

I hope it is a GCI. I hear storm chaser at KK is not that great.

I recommend people ride a coaster before they judge it. Different individuals like coasters for different reasons. I feel Storm Chaser is the worst ride that RMC has built which I have ridden. But that does not make it a bad coaster. I personally think it is better than most of the coasters at Kings Island.

Last time I was at KK I went on the ride five times in a row.

• Like 5

Mustang would be a great name for this one

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I'm beginning to like the name Kodiak. Themed to I believe one of the largest bears in the world.

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

I actually really like the name Kodiak.....could be interesting! 

• Like 4

I threw the Kodiak name out way back in this thread. I was wondering why nobody was going the bear route and Grizzly has already been used on a coaster. My other names were Sasquatch and Timber Falls.(before I saw the Lurking In The Woods clue)

• Like 5

I knew someone mentioned Kodiak earlier, I just couldn't remember who it was.

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

I just hope somebody on here gets the name right. That would be cool. Lots of great names have been thrown out there.

• Like 7

In all the times I've ridden the train in past years, I never remember the spielers talking about the bear. But this year they have mentioned it every time. Has it been mentioned in the past, or just this year?

Some of those jokes are un-Bear-able... 

• Like 13

In all seriousness, is it possible that they could re-use the Rougarou name? Rougarou is in my top 5 at Cedar Point and I can't see why recycling the name would be a big deal. I feel like this new wooden roller-coaster would fit that name. Yes it's not over a swamp, but it's in the woods. And ware-wolfs usually hide in the woods. ;)

I find this tweet https://twitter.com/COASTERnet/status/756831736957370369 interesting. If this is true then hopefully the RMC brigade doesn't get to dissapointed.

Question is......how reputable is COASTERnet?  If they have a good reputation then good chance the GCI rumors are true. I've seen and commented on a few of their youtube vids and these guys are quite knowledgeable. I would think that they would not post that rumor if they were not pretty sure it's true. They will get blasted if it's not true. I'm thinking it is GCI at this point.

• Like 6

People had posted some videos from them a while back that were great. They seem to be fairly reputable, and they don't seem like the kind of people that would post something like that without feeling confident in it.

• Like 5

I find this tweet https://twitter.com/COASTERnet/status/756831736957370369 interesting. If this is true then hopefully the RMC brigade doesn't get to dissapointed.

Question is......how reputable is COASTERnet? If they have a good reputation then good chance the GCI rumors are true. I've seen and commented on a few of their youtube vids and these guys are quite knowledgeable. I would think that they would not post that rumor if they were not pretty sure it's true. They will get blasted if it's not true. I'm thinking it is GCI at this point.

I'm not sure. But no one is claiming that RMC is building this either all I can say is wait till thursday.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

• Like 3